Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

sooo the missus drove the e30...

The wife is too scared to drive the 'vert, not because of the car or how it drives, but in case she crashes it. Seems to think I would be angry with her... as if??

She does seem to be very keen on taking the race car around a track through, a thought which makes me very worried, one for the poor car (I've seen how she treats a road car), two for the other poor sods on the track that might get in her way (again seen how she drives on the road) and three for the fact that she would probably record better lap times than me (love you honey :wub: )

I am trying hard to convince her an E46 coupe is a small economical run-about at the moment...

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

She does seem to be very keen on taking the race car around a track through, a thought which makes me very worried

makes you worried?? what about the rest of us on the track?

Read on Ollie, read on...

a thought which makes me very worried, one for the poor car (I've seen how she treats a road car), two for the other poor sods on the track that might get in her way (again seen how she drives on the road) and three for the fact that she would probably record better lap times than me (love you honey :wub: )

Having been a passenger during the morning school run, it is definately number two which is the concern, I thought it was supposed to be men that got road rage, although number three is quite close behind.. :unsure: