Sign in to follow this  
325GRANT

who wants twin pipes???

Guest Andrew

I would totally rock that sh*t - I love rangi as cars. I'm pretty sure most the owners are having a laugh

can you tell me if this is standard HONDA kit then???

Looks kinda cool actually .. I've always got a thing for the new alfa's ... another one that i think are getting much better in stlying is Volvo's ..

I saw a 3 cylinder Fiat Uno ... with 3 big bores on it lol ... 1 for each cylinder.

Triple big bore leetness on Fiat Uno (might have been Suzuki Alto) cant remember now.

Checkout that sexy 7 series dash

post-18-1101800927.jpg

Edited by E30stz

I would totally rock that sh*t - I love rangi as cars. I'm pretty sure most the owners are having a laugh

bro, I got a Rangi car - my Diseaseal is the rangiest car i know of (that was legal - its wof just run out and needs a new windscreen to get a new one) and you are damn right - i was having a great laugh every time I drove it! Ive got a Hilux now, but it aint gunna become rangi! Im gunna make it mean. (white tarmac Evos and boned etc...) Anyway, heres the rangi-meister...

Posted Image

Posted Image

well my mates old man has the fukn best plate- RANGI - an its on his s320cdi with 20" chromies lol