Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Anyone know a good plastic welder?

The title says it all, I'm after a good plastic welder to fix up my body kit... I've asked the question in another thread but thought it'd be good to start another thread for it as there's probably a bunch of us with cracked front lips etc... Also while on the topic does anyone have any advice on plastic body repair DIY's? I have found a product at a panel beaters supply shop which claims to remove paint from plastic with out damaging the plastic (its a spray on app). I have a slightly damaged Mtech kit for my E28 I want to reco and get on the car.

Cheers

Quinn

theres a good guy in papakura

will look up his number if its close to you

theres a good guy in papakura

will look up his number if its close to you

Cheers Brent, man your a bloody helpful guy to know!!

The title says it all, I'm after a good plastic welder to fix up my body kit...

It would really help if you filled in the details on the left <<<<<< to tell us where you are.

I have found a product at a panel beaters supply shop which claims to remove paint from plastic with out damaging the plastic (its a spray on app).

Quinn

whats the name of this wonderful stuff

someone painted my front lip and I want it back to black like the rear

whats the name of this wonderful stuff

someone painted my front lip and I want it back to black like the rear

I cant remember, sorry. It was for sale in 'Panel beater supplies' in Onehunga. I'll probably be in there sometime this week so will find out or you could ring them. Looked good, spray on and wash off.

I cant remember, sorry. It was for sale in 'Panel beater supplies' in Onehunga. I'll probably be in there sometime this week so will find out or you could ring them. Looked good, spray on and wash off.

Maybe you could PM me if you find out the name ;)

Were you thinking of that old fella that worked in the storage complex Brent? I believe he has moved out of town, he used to commute to Papakura from Teams everyday!

I use Aaron at Pro-Line, he is renowned as one of the best, if you want a perfect job goo and see him. Feel free to come and have a look at my bumpers for an idea of how good he is, I had him rebuild my rear bumper because someone had tried to fix up a tow ball hook cut out with glass, you would never know.

Cost me 800 to have three pieces fixed and re painted.

http://yellow.co.nz/companies/Panel-Beater...85845_1248.html