Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

Radiator needed urgently!

Does anyone have this type of Radiator for sale? I managed to put my fan through mine at the last round of intermarques. If someone does have one please PM me or text/call 02102777666.

It is for my manual 1986 325i. 2 pipes coming off the left side, 1 to the expantion tank on top and has tanks top and bottom rather than side and side.

Thanks.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?mo...hg=17&fg=05

Part number from realoem is: 17111707563

post-1740-1248773026_thumb.png

If you get stuck I have a couple of options you can try, not the same as yours though but they will work.

Have a good one...

Have a good one...

How much sent to wgtn Ray??

Thanks guys.

New one on its way thanks to Ray. Now just need lose the viscous fan altogether and go electric..... I can't afford a 4th radiator!

Now just need lose the viscous fan altogether and go electric..... I can't afford a 4th radiator!

There must be a reason for the fan hitting the radiator.....why is the engine moving so much ?..mounts ?

There must be a reason for the fan hitting the radiator.....why is the engine moving so much ?..mounts ?

Been through this so many times, have replaced all bushes front and back bar the diff hanger one (i have a urethance replacement waiting to go in). Both engine mounts have been done. Exhaust is all brand new and secured properly.

Every reason that we come up with, we rectify and it still happens! I managed to do the round before last without any hiccups, but then the last round the fan blade snapped lol.

I can only put it down to dif hanger and possibly right engine mount (which was new this year but has taken a beating).

At the moment the easiest and cheapest way is to just install an electric fan!