Sign in to follow this  
Shady

BS Playing Up? Logs Me Off.

A question for the Admins mainly! I chose "remember me at next logon" but when I come back, I gotta sign in, again! Whats up with this? Its so annoying, only started doing it a few days ago, thought it was just a temporary problem but its still doing it... <_<

Yer im getting that to and ive deleted all my cookies and all that stuff but still happening. :angry:

Beauty! Lol at least I aint the only one! So must be a glitch on the website! I also notice, if I got to reply to some PMs it says "sorry cant do that blah blah blah b--ls--t blah blah" its like wtf! So annoying!

I found it looks like im logged out but as soon as I go past the main forum page it logs me in.

never had any success with the main bimmersport.co.nz page keeping me logged on.

Yea, used to happen to me. Only log in via the login page on the forum (link at the top of threads). I just untick remember me on this computer and then tick it again. It kinda resets something casue when I don't do that I have your problem, but If I do that its fine.

Also have noticed today, seems to be FF only problem - threads have gone back to the uber gay threaded view, having to click each post to view it.

Just have to use Chrome.

Also have noticed today, seems to be FF only problem - threads have gone back to the uber gay threaded view, having to click each post to view it.

Just have to use Chrome.

Happens in chrome as well.

Doesnt happen to me in FF if you are clearing your cookies then it will reset the fields that you type your user name and password in..

Yeh, have the same prob. Cookies doesnt fix it

same problem here too. Wont keep me logged in either extremely annoying!

it's a firefox problem- pretty much removed all of my cookies when it upgraded to 3.5, and seems to be a widespread problem.

This helped for me- basically have to find a cookies file and delete it:

http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum...mentStyle_plain

Need this to find profile:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-..._profile_folder

It might work...

in another problem, not sure if this is a setting on the forum but I used to (until like an hour ago) be able to view posts one after another in pages (1,2,3 etc) now whenever I open a thread it brings up the original post and then links to the replies underneath it, meaning I have to open each individual reply seperately which makes reading a thread pretty impossible. I'm sure there's a setting for this somewhere but I'm lazy and hope someone has a quick fix because its frustrating as hell!

in another problem, not sure if this is a setting on the forum but I used to (until like an hour ago) be able to view posts one after another in pages (1,2,3 etc) now whenever I open a thread it brings up the original post and then links to the replies underneath it, meaning I have to open each individual reply seperately which makes reading a thread pretty impossible. I'm sure there's a setting for this somewhere but I'm lazy and hope someone has a quick fix because its frustrating as hell!

delete all your bimmersport cookies, works a treat at fixing that problem

delete all your bimmersport cookies, works a treat at fixing that problem

no luck. just harassing when trying to read new replies to threads or build threads coz I have to open each reply to the thread seperately which takes forever

no luck. just harassing when trying to read new replies to threads or build threads coz I have to open each reply to the thread seperately which takes forever

Clear cache and cookies. That is the fix for the problem.

Clear cache and cookies. That is the fix for the problem.

apparently it doesn't fix my problems haha, time to go exploring board settings.

Easiest way is to replace the 'threaded' in the url with 'linear'.

There is a sticky somewhere that covers this....

Easiest way is to replace the 'threaded' in the url with 'linear'.

There is a sticky somewhere that covers this....

cheers, fixes it but still not ideal if I'm needing to do this for every thread. don't know if I've somehow changed some settings without realising it or what :s

edit: fixed now :)

Edited by Jacobfie