Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

CRZARB ///M325I M-Tech II

Update:

I tried to take some artistic shots but had the camera on the wrong bloody setting hence the terrible quality but figured I may as well post since I went to the trouble of taking photos in the rain.

Current mod list:

• Low King Springs (30mm) for slight rake
  • Suede gear knob + e-brake with 5spd ///M emblem
  • Remus exhaust
  • Alpina reps
  • CRZARB "apparel" :P

post-1976-1251196678.jpg

post-1976-1251196694.jpg

post-1976-1251197172.jpg

post-1976-1251196730.jpg

post-1976-1251197183.jpg

post-1976-1251196745.jpg

post-1976-1251196764.jpg

post-1976-1251196778.jpg

post-1976-1251196790.jpg

post-1976-1251196803.jpg

post-1976-1251196813.jpg

Will be going in for bumper and side skirt re-spray + few touch ups here and there next week hopefully.

Not quite sure what I plan to do next but I will be keeping my eye out an a certain M-Tech2 steering wheel and perhaps start the hunt for some eye lids.

35% Tints, clear / red indicators could also be an option in the near future.

Edited by crazyarab

Oh wow, stunning pictures.

That is one amazing e30. Liking the rake!

Loving the first pic man, looked fkn good when i saw it the other day aye, tint them taillights :D?

ps. is it me or does your passenger door look a different colour or is it just the pic i never noticed it before

Loving the first pic man, looked fkn good when i saw it the other day aye, tint them taillights :D?

ps. is it me or does your passenger door look a different colour or is it just the pic i never noticed it before

haha, yeh it does look a bit like that ay!

Not the case in the metal though, just sh*t quality pictures <_<

Stance! Looking good, if you ever get have a few kids and want a touring… Its my cars twin in a coupe body.

Just needs to come down a little at the back.

Silver always plays tricks on "film"

The subtle touches make all the difference, I reakon. That suede gear knob and handbrake cover are hot :wub:

Those springs make it look way more staunch aswell.

I wanna hear that Remus exhaust though!

i see you got a nice new centre emblem for your gear knob. <_< , was the one i ordered! haha but i wasn't picking mine up till today so Al already had a new one. but he was saying how damn nice your car was!

i see you got a nice new centre emblem for your gear knob. <_< , was the one i ordered! haha but i wasn't picking mine up till today so Al already had a new one. but he was saying how damn nice your car was!

HAHA! It was yours!?

STOLEN :)!

haha yeah i ordered it like monday or last friday.. can't member.. was waiting to pay day. i wanted the one with the stripes like dad has on his e36 but they can't get them :(

haha yeah i ordered it like monday or last friday.. can't member.. was waiting to pay day. i wanted the one with the stripes like dad has on his e36 but they can't get them :(

Same... was gutted but meh, look pretty good still.

Hey Atta, if you want a spare set of tail lights to tint I've got a set sitting here in the garage.

Right, fresh coat of paint on the areas that needed attention so now exterior is fairly mint.

Since she got a full cut, polish, wash and wax I figured it was time to practice some calendar poses.

Went for a nice wee drive around Chch scouting possible locations and trying to take some artistic shots. I fail pretty horribly with my sh*t camera but at least it gives me an idea of what it could look like in the hands of someone capable.

Keen to try and sneek CRZARB in two years running, feedback on preferred shots would be much appreciated :)

post-1976-1252726060.jpg

post-1976-1252726196.jpg

post-1976-1252726204.jpg

post-1976-1252726214.jpg

post-1976-1252726225.jpg

post-1976-1252726246.jpg

post-1976-1252726255.jpg

post-1976-1252727418.jpg

post-1976-1252727430.jpg

post-1976-1252727448.jpg

post-1976-1252727471.jpg

post-1976-1252727490.jpg

Edited by crazyarab

Judging from the response, seems like my calendar attempts are failing miserably :(

Either that, or everyone is sick of me posting photos... which is a fair call :P

Edited by crazyarab

No one must have seen haha. Do like. It has quite the front rake now, looks cool!

I have a SLR and artsy photograph experience, we could maybe do a Tech1 vs Tech2 style shot even.

No one must have seen haha. Do like. It has quite the front rake now, looks cool!

Pretty sure it's going to butcher the handling but I guess we will find out on Wed!

I have a SLR and artsy photograph experience, we could maybe do a Tech1 vs Tech2 style shot even.

Keeeeen B) Edited by crazyarab

Hey atta that thing is saweeet. I love those rims!

The rake is perfect and it's all so clean.

Good job.

Ps. Doing the mtech I vs mtech II Shoot with incary I would say put the baskets bAck on so you get a shoot of two cars that look like they just came out of the factory. ^_^

that's what I would do anyway!

Anyway nice job. Love this car. But secretly I'm a techI man at heart.. :P

Nice photo’s! Did you do the editing, nice and smooth.

If we are ever at a meet I think we should swap wheels on one side and do a couple of random twin photo’s, make a retro brochure :lol:

Also, clear fronts and sides look really good in the steel, I put off doing it for ages but now wish I had done it sooner, it’s a good cheap mod and looks really good on the silver.

Nice photo’s! Did you do the editing, nice and smooth.

If we are ever at a meet I think we should swap wheels on one side and do a couple of random twin photo’s, make a retro brochure :lol:

So so keen man, we would make a nice twin act B)

Also, clear fronts and sides look really good in the steel, I put off doing it for ages but now wish I had done it sooner, it’s a good cheap mod and looks really good on the silver.

If I could find some decent non-cheapo looking ones I would pounce... show me where I can find some!

p.s. some feedback on which photos you feel are nicer would be nice, that way I don't have to cart whoever is taking the photos all over Chch!

Edited by crazyarab

what springs do you have in it?

the rake looks sweet! i want to lower the front of mine slightly to get it looking like yours. ive got H&R sport springs.