Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

TM: Subi Mag auction by pissed off Dad

+1

I just hope the car is in the fathers name...otherwise he could end up in court for theft

My TM comment:

I'd be a little cautious. If she owns the car, and your selling her wheels. She could take you up on theft charges. You could end up buying her new mags & tyres. That would be nice of Dad now...wouldn't it ?

Edited by *Glenn*

Guest Simon*

+1

I just hope the car is in the fathers name...otherwise he could end up in court for theft

My TM comment:

I'd be a little cautious. If she owns the car, and your selling her wheels. She could take you up on theft charges. You could end up buying her new mags & tyres. That would be nice of Dad now...wouldn't it ?

I think that's a little harsh, but I would assume he bought her the car by the sound of his blurb. We shall see I guess :)

+1

My TM comment:

Yep i would say dad has a big chunk of ownership in that car. Good on him, saved that auction so i can show my son next time he comes racing in the drive lol.

He may also breaching her rights under the privacy act as well. I agree the girl needs to be taught a lesson maybe.... but he might be going about it the wrong way (legaly)

Ild say its just an intelligent way to draw attention to a set of fairly ugly mags.

looks like its working pretty well too haha.

Guest FrantiC

Lol, Yeah all for publicity too sell such ugly rims.. Even still gotta see the funny side of it.

/me thinks... Hmm my mother half-owns my car. Oshi!

Haha, good work though, Legend!

I feel like asking why he let his young daughter own/drive such a fast car.

My dad wouldn't even let me drive his 4L falcon, and still won't.

Her Dad obviously owns her car. She obviously doesn't have a job to pay off her fines, therefore no money to buy a car.

I just lol'ed. I'd be so embarrassed if my dad put a picture of me up like that on Trademe. A bit...uhhh public?

Oh well. Sounds like she's gonna learn from it. Sometimes it works better to sell your kids stuff.

Hahaha. I remember when I was younger, if I got in trouble for being a little sh*t my parents would tell me they're gonna sell my Barbies and toys. Well. It always worked.

/me amagines MS BM playing with barbies and scribbling out the branding on the Barbie car and writing "BMW"

Im not quite sure. It is genious in most cases but I know for a fact if I were back in the school days again and my father done that. It would make me hate him even more and deep inside id probably be laughing because knowing that Daddy payed for the wheels in the first place is bearing no real huge loss on my end.

Thats not her......... That is the woman whos speeding ticket occupation said "kitchen bitch"

Haha! antil33t! After a few wines that comment made me lol.

Aye! It isn't her? I'd give her about a 6.

Maybe I should have got my Dad to do that on trademe for my chromes. Jokes.

You should have, Damn chromes....

Cept' He'd have to change it to "made baby jesus cry three times, I'm selling her chromes for her punishment"

Edited by antil33t

She should consider herself lucky... I remember a story from years ago in the UK- kid in Germany was being a speed freak, so his dad had the Golf GTI crushed...

Ur a mean mean man. I understand. But damn thats mean.

Poor kid.

Sell the car too and buy her an e30?

/me amagines MS BM playing with barbies and scribbling out the branding on the Barbie car and writing "BMW"

Posted Image