Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

Do Want!

Wayney's yes?

If I had more cash I would buy some in a instant.

Edited by Forrest

Wayney's yes?

If I had more cash I would buy some in a instant.

Buy a set - trust me!

^ In the summer, I will :D I will see how much slower I am than you first Kerry :lol:

^ In the summer, I will :D I will see how much slower I am than you first Kerry :lol:

I actually think your car will be a good match... Altho i have now finally got rid of the viscous and wired up an elec fan, and also may have solved my hairpin prob..... ...be warned! lol.

I just got a set of these. Wayne was very helpful and the product looks top grade, I will get them installed by gavin and a remap done.

thanks wanye

Yer got me a set to they are very well priced

I'm still patiently waiting for the M52 headers.

I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Im the first to tell myself a mod had done nothing but these actually do a lot.

So whats actually required to get the most out of a mod like this? Does it need to be professionally tuned after install with a new chip?

Definitely worth the coin. Only small complaint is i have to remove oil filter from under the car now.

Yeah Wayne told me that if you get your car tuned you would be able to see about 20hp+ atw for a m20b25

Cheers for your support bimmers. New player in market now.[had to happen]. Not sure on origin but would say China and they are the same as my early overlap style. They have bought from me then copied in China. Life goes on. The RHD bimmer header on nearly all models is differcult to produce[tolerance] a few mm out and you touch something. I have new models to test for E36/46 and some catback systems on the go. As you guys know I pride myself on service and support. If it don't fit I fix It! Thanks again.

Wayne.

Yeah Wayne told me that if you get your car tuned you would be able to see about 20hp+ atw for a m20b25

20whp is a bit ambitious. I have seen a solid 11whp peak gain and gains ALL through the rev-range which was impressive. Only difference was headers, car already had intake and exhaust from memory.

Any map work?

Yeah, it was sent to Gavin IIRC. Overall gains were very impressive. Ended up at 130whp or similar.

I was tempted to purchase them after viewing the results! But the E36 rack won't fit around them :(

Was talking to Mal Clark today, the angle of z3 rack cuts into runner profile.

These are badass.

Wayne is also a really good guy to deal with.