Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

E30 Project Parts for Sale

- Borbet 15 x 8 Replicas with or without tyres, $650 no tyres, 1100 with tyres (Nexen N2000's)

Cheers, Nathan

Edited by Forrest

^ Would you like a sarcasm sandwich with that Simon?

Surely something on your e34 needs fixing, clogging up my FS thread sheesh ;)

Cool Martyn, I will give you a pm

The oil guage adaptor plate, is that for an M20 engine, or would it work for an M20 engine? Guessing the water hose adaptor is pretty much universal? Cheers, JTP.

^ I assume they are universal, I have seen this one used on my mates m20, I brought it from: http://www.drivenperformance.co.nz/scripts...p?idproduct=402 I have never used it as I took the gauges out of the car before I hooked the oil sensors up + ordered the above to complete it.

And the top rad hose adaptor is 24/25mm? I assume it is pretty universal for a e30 top rad hose. The rad hose adaptor works fine though :)

Edited by Forrest

OMG want that steering wheel and HID kit, would snap them up if i wasnt driving to Queenstown next week, you'll be hearning from me after i recoupe my pennies if they're still for sale,

Good luck!

finish the car two days later its all apart for sale again? whats the secret your not telling us? or have you already told us and i missed it?

^ Just some of it I am not happy with, just making some small additions, changes. It is all very hush hush, I am just going to do it and stop talking about it.

Are you going to sell the eyelids (saw on your project thread you have removed them)?

If so, what do you want for them? And how big is the crack?

If not selling, all good man.

Hey Nathan I will take the Boss kit man. Just chuck it on my pile of wheels :rolleyes: lol. PM your account details to me.

Updated, HID's on hold for HT also.

Hey bro, better take them of hold, bills are pilling up as of yesterday lol...so typical when you want stuff, don't wanna muck you about, Cheers tho!

il take those speakers if you still got them. text me. also could be keen in those shift boots and handbrake boots.

Sorry guys my pm box was full, been busy with uni. Going to hold onto the boots and the speakers for the time being, headlights are semi-sold, sorry for the muck around, was convinced on the same night to not sell my car, so now you all understand.