Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

V Pocket Rocket

The sweetest advertisment I've seen for years!

Actually the sweetest thing!

Anyone know info about the happenings?

www.vpocketrocket.co.nz

V have been working on the shots for a while and wanted to be the brand to introduce the shots to the NZ market but as it happens the other brands got in early!

Have been handing out a few of these shots at club meets the last few weeks and people seem to like them, they have about two cans of V worth of caffeine and what not in each shot and a whack of sugar, good for a boost of energy when needed, I can recommend against more than two a day.

The guy with the rocket pack came from America and he actually does fly, he went up quite high and then they cut it (just like the monster truck add) it costs about 2k for every short flight he makes. The cone on the sky tower was obviously not a real cone as it would have had to have been 6m high to be visible.

Yeah the jetpack is dead real, watched many videos of that style jetpack, can manage sub-1 minute flights with ease. Computer trickery fills in the rest. Managed to get up 360 vertical metres over-unrealisticly fast though haha.

I dont know, buy some and find out.

Got a text from my sister back home (whangarei) and aparently I got sent one in the mail... I love free stuff!! Did anyone else get sent one?

I got a free one. Had it Monday morning, tasted like s--t to be honest - Id rather a shot of tequila. I think I prefer the Big V...tastes way better.

Haven't tried one of these shot things, but did see the new 470ml Red Bull can yesterday. A couple of those could do some damage!

They should have used the Kiwi "jet pack" Is a much better design and can stay up for a good stint.

I have not tried those little shots yet. But my local dairy told me the school kids buy them by the dozen. Can't be good for concentration in class. lol

I had 2 of those demon shots one after the other after a box of DB.

Felt like sh*t for the rest of the night,spewed everywhere and at the end of the night couldn't get to sleep.

Kinda like those old BZP pills.

Equal to two cups of coffee. I have on average 5, 6 or 8cups of coffee a day (work provides for free, so we just get one as we feel like it) plus 1 at home each morning and one at home each night. So if 1 shot thats equal to 2 coffees isnt good for you in excess (they say dont take more than 2 a day max), then I guess it aint gonna do sh*t to me? The Big V doesnt, I just like the taste...no energy drink effects me.

Cos I drink so much coffee? I need to stop, but eh, just addicted like smoking.

Got a text from my sister back home (whangarei) and aparently I got sent one in the mail... I love free stuff!! Did anyone else get sent one?

Were you a member of the V republic? They were sent to everyone that is..Bloody good of them!

Mine turned up in the post on Monday. At first i was wtf is this until i opened the package lol.

Now i am a "V" junkie and drink around 6-7 4 packs a week, thats about $60 a week on the stuff.

Its a bad addiction i know but meh i don't drink alcohol or anything.

Anyway i thought it tasted like absolute sh*t and i drink so much "V' anyway that it didn't give me a boost.

I drink one sugar free a day at 2.30pm, I have worked out that is optimum intake time.

Anyway i thought it tasted like absolute sh*t and i drink so much "V' anyway that it didn't give me a boost.

Yep my exact thoughts/comments. Dont see how anyone could drink this daily... the cans yeah cos they taste good, but the shot, hell no. :wacko: