Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Jed's E30 318is

I am sure many would agree with me in saying this is the best looking 'subtle factory modded' e30 on here. Love it

Guest Simon*

It looks bloody good. In fact it looks better than that - almost good enough to make me contemplate E30 ownership ;)

I love it how everyone's car is "the best this ..." and "the best that" :) What a bunch of positive young and mature life-experienced folk we are.

Simply the best Red E30 318iS in factory spec from Christchurch on the whole forum!

Cheers

Simon

(owner of the best purple E34 V8 manual with aftermarket rims in ALL of Hawkes Bay :D )

Mark, don't tell me you didn't get any pictures of yours too. Post 'em up

I didn't unfortunately.... I've taken my car apart to repaint the chrome bumpers and window trim. Will certainly take some once that's all done.

mean photos! looks great jed. i had a good look at it last week at bmw when i went in to have lunch with the guys.

Mark when i get my car back wana take some photos?! next friday it's due back :D i can't wait! pm me if you keen.

Nice Car, i see one very similar parked down my street sometimes in New Brighton, I drive passed in my crappy 320i auto thinking what a nice car

And these pics are proof why idiots should not be allowed to paint over red E30's. Nice pics Mark, nice pics.

(owner of the best purple E34 V8 manual with aftermarket rims in ALL of Hawkes Bay :D )

That's cause it's the only one in HawkesBay. ;)

And these pics are proof why idiots should not be allowed to paint over red E30's. Nice pics Mark, nice pics.

Hahahahahaha, it was like a week ago alright Henry? Just let it go :P

Guest Ari Gold

That's cause it's the only one in HawkesBay. ;)

Which would also make it the worst in Hawke's Bay :D

its a stunning car i love it! will definatly have to get some photos with you at some point mark.

Car looks absolutely amazing. I'm glad you put my door to good use :D