Sign in to follow this  
bmw_guy

One year anniversary tips and ideas

man your mate is a good dude helping you out and stuff, but like snoop dogg says "it aint no fun... if the homies cant have none"

i joke i joke

Make sure you take a rug or something to keep her warm.

You don't wanna be kissing her and find some watery snot from her nostril dripping onto your top lip.

Heath you dirty child.

Posted Image

<------ Name = given to my by friends...

Leave his mrs alone and keep your hands to yours.

People need brownie points for other reasons than fooling around... I.e. getting people very drunkin and making them miss important dates/meetings/pissing off friends girlfriends....

please remove head from gutter...

Edited by DRTDVL

Brook...even if the thread gets closed in here....it'll still be out there in google world....how do you intend to get rid of it from there ???

Brook...even if the thread gets closed in here....it'll still be out there in google world....how do you intend to get rid of it from there ???

Cached Link...

Also number 2 ranking when searching: One year anniversary tips and ideas

post-3969-1253583792.jpg

Edited by DRTDVL

Or better... :ph34r:

One of the owners or mods could write a press release from Bimmersport highlighting how car enthusiasts know a thing or two about love and relationships (as evidenced by the length of this thread) and how we would rather help a member out with advice on a romantic picnic instead of how to fix an overheating E30. If you fire it off to the NZ Press Association, surely it would get picked up by one of the papers (or even better still, TV) increasing the chances of Brook's girlfriend reading about it!

A bit evil, but a good idea nonetheless.

A bit evil, but a good idea nonetheless.

That really made me laugh ... this thread has really brought out a few of the twisted thinking people we have on here :P

BTW...No offence intended but some of the comments have me wondering about some of the guys on here

Edited by *Glenn*

Guest Ari Gold

Bahahaha best thread on here all year, hands down.

I laughed...

watch out for Sam though ... this is the guy who mentioned the balloons idea ...

post-4-1253576111.jpg

I cried...

Brook man, your gf is super lucky aye, it's good to see some males deep down think up nice stuff...which usually results in getting something else. Haha.

I came...

Can we actually remove this thread once it gets closed?

please

I'm also wondering how many of the Hamilton boys are going to follow Brook all round town tomorrow night with their digital cam corders. Be a few out there driving with their lights turned off in stealth mode to try and capture the "We sprung you" video

I'm also wondering how many of the Hamilton boys are going to follow Brook all round town tomorrow night with their digital cam corders. Be a few out there driving with their lights turned off in stealth mode to try and capture the "We sprung you" video

Jase and Matt. It's your move.

Someone organize something in the hamilton meet section.

Finding:Brookefromhamilton.

Winner gets round 2 with the chick. Or Ollie.

Make sure you take a rug or something to keep her warm.

Shes already got a rug, not sure if it will keep her warm though, your thoughts emily? Haha

Well be out snooping around for them, the brazier will be to hot for him to take home straight away, thats our cue to pick up a free one

There should be a BS live web cam stream of it.

Shes already got a rug, not sure if it will keep her warm though, your thoughts emily? Haha

Well be out snooping around for them, the brazier will be to hot for him to take home straight away, thats our cue to pick up a free one

Actual IRL lol.

How would you know that Matt the perve?

Brook would not be happy.

Tutt tutt.

Are you local RyanG, if so feel free to join, u can drive my e30 and ill ride your goat,

Yeah man. Im not sure if the goat will be up to it, she has had bit of a thrashing today.

How would you know that Matt the perve?

Brook would not be happy.

Tutt tutt.

now thats just even funnyer because tutt is actually my last name, hmmm food for thought

Im a bit slow on the uptake, only read this thread now. From start to finish in one go! what a mission..

Heres what I have to say

:

lol na bro,

its av.

Its small in the back of a coupe

Get a touring. Trust me.

Brb linking to gf.

Maybe he'd lease it to you for the night, Hahah.

Only if he leases his girl to me the night after.

Its a plan... Boys? Edited by SIR E30

Would almost be keen to drive down from auckland for this.