Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Cheap '02 530i Motorsport NZ new

Hmmm whats wrong with it ?

Will have a look and hopefully find out...

That is HUGE value for money, Great Colour, Its the right colours inside etc, Looks tidy in the pics.

Would be a great buy if it is in good condition and no mechanical/electrical gremlins

Nice, Nice, NICE !!!!!

Pretty sure it was on TM last week at a yard in Henderson, had been the Bosses beasty from memory, didnt seem to have anything wrong, looked at other listings & they seem to be good value too............

Could just be a case of wanting or needing to move stock quickly............

Remeber Monty Python Penry &

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Look on the Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhtttttttttttttttt

side of life, de do de do de do de do................

Good luck with it Crockett...................betta than a replica white tessa on a vette chassis any day of any week fella.......more room for your bikini clad beauties...........................lol

edit : gramma

Edited by oldskool

Good luck with it Crockett...................betta than a replica white tessa on a vette chassis any day of any week fella.......more room for your bikini clad beauties...........................lol

Thanks bud. I like it, but maybe it is a bit conservative for me? A white 'rossa would be ideal, but a bit expensive and somewhat difficult for the Mrs. to paralell park. A Benz R109SL (ala Beverly Hills Cop) would also be the business, but probably not as practical as I would like for a daily driver.

Will have a look at this 530i, who knows, it could be a minter.

I will be annoyed if one of you muppets outbids me - hopefully hindsight doesn't suggest that posting this thread on here was a mistake!!!

Thanks bud. I like it, but maybe it is a bit conservative for me? A white 'rossa would be ideal, but a bit expensive and somewhat difficult for the Mrs. to paralell park. A Benz R109SL (ala Beverly Hills Cop) would also be the business, but probably not as practical as I would like for a daily driver.

Will have a look at this 530i, who knows, it could be a minter.

I will be annoyed if one of you muppets outbids me - hopefully hindsight doesn't suggest that posting this thread on here was a mistake!!!

I know at least one person who will bid on it. But your post made no difference.

I know at least one person who will bid on it. But your post made no difference.

there is only one thing wrong with it than i can see.....

Lol did you really edit that for gramma?!? ha!

Ha for a clever & talented man Westy, you are showing you blondness tonite......................lol

edit for political incorrectness................ :wacko:

Edited by oldskool

Guest Simon*

^^That still deserves a bump in its own right. Even if it is a UK import that's ONLY just over a hundred thou miles on the V8 and nice and rare in manual

Posted Image

Interior is still the same black leather with alloy trim and the price is realistic for what it is (between $15-19K)

I would rather have had the "Ribena" 540i for around half the money.

I am seriously tempted on this one. A facelift 530i with Msport kit is my pick of the E39 range.

How did your bidding go??????

How did your bidding go??????

Sadly, I didn't bid.

Am eyeing up an overseas opportunity at the moment and the Mrs convinced me that buying a car now would be a hassle. I tried to convince her that I could easily recoup the investment, but she wasn't sold. I don't really need a car as we currently walk to work. Looks like I will be sticking to a Corolla/Focus/whatever Hertz provides me with in the weekends!

Edit: does anyone know what it sold for?

Edited by Crockett