Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Holland & Holland Range Rover

From pistonheads.com

Overfinch has long been associated with doing mildly deranged things to Range Rovers, and its latest creation - a Range Rover designed in collaboration with gun makers Holland & Holland is no exception.

The intention, says Overfinch, is to “create the ultimate all purpose, all season, luxury supercar for the discerning fewâ€.

Outside there are some relatively discreet modifications, including mildly restyled bumpers, a rear spoiler and some mesh grille work, and you can choose one of four unique paint colours. Overfinch has also fitted 20-inch ‘Tiger’ alloys, although 22-inch versions are available for those more interested in ‘bling’ than driving into a field for a spot of huntin’, shootin’ and fishin’.

Inside is where the real work has gone, however. It apparently takes 150 hours to trim the cabin, which uses eight different leathers of a quality normally reserved for private jets as well a 31-piece wood veneer kit. There’s also a hand-made gun cabinet, and a unique four-seat layout, with a rear console with integrated refrigerator and Holland & Holland crystal ware.

Undoubted star of the show, however, is the self-replenishing drinks cabinet which comes with an allegedly never-diminishing supply of Pol Roger champagne, The Balvenie single malt whisky, Hendrick’s small-batch gin, Ivan the Terrible luxury vodka and Willow Spring Water from the Lake District (for the driver, presumably). Brings new meaning to the phrase ‘mobile gin palace’, doesn’t it?

Overfinch plans to make just 100 Holland & Holland Range Rovers a year, fitted with either the 3.6-litre TDV8, or the much more on-message 503bhp supercharged V8

“The result,†says Overfinch, “is a quintessentially English take on motoring luxuryâ€. If you agree, it will cost you from £139,650 to get your hands on one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guns & Alcohol....not a good mix. Every cop in England would stop one of these branded "palaces" and breath test the driver. Not a fan of the woodgrain personally... but it is different

Guns & Alcohol....not a good mix. Every cop in England would stop one of these branded "palaces" and breath test the driver. Not a fan of the woodgrain personally... but it is different

As long as the guns come before the alcohol it's fine.

Had a few good nights with shotguns then a piss up.

Obviously the other way around is not a good idea.

That Range Rover is awesome.

Edited by Mark247

Don't really see how you can get a 3 tonne supercar...also what a waste of money IMO

Rangies are the ultimate in shooting wagons, so this H&H is a great idea, I'd love one. Get to some seriously out of the way place, decimate the wildlife, good drink and lunch, all back in the Rangie and home for tea - spiffing.

I think they have done their research as the old boys I used to go beating for liked a good drink with their lunch, always made the afternoon shoot interesting for us, "WAIT UNTIL THE BIRDS GET UP" :wacko: !!

i wouldn't take it off road! they already made a awesome shooting wagon, the disco 1!

Cheap enough hey? Holy $HIT!!!

Thats over 300k for a RR! They are 180k for a basic one new here anyway? Where has that 120k gone haha! I'd prefer mine if I had to live with that god awful wood inside that car, exterior wise it looks tops.