Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

New Year

Nothing big - just gonna hit the old Duke in Russell, take the last ferry back to Paihia, finish up there and then crash.

My mates in the fire brigade, so hopefully, we can hit the firestation later on and crash there or camp in their backyard. No big concert up here this year, only some overpriced thing with the Feelers and other bands at the Twin Pines.

in the tron on many pills and much nos with the crew

any peeps in town for the night, common over and say hey to me and homy and the rest!

in the tron on many pills and much nos with the crew

any peeps in town for the night, common over and say hey to me and homy and the rest!

giz your number - we may be up that way at some stage - doing a similar thing - pills and "stuff" and driving to where ever we get to....

Hah, ended up with 4 free tickets to "the overpriced thing..." Feelers, OP Shop, Evermore - ended up rocking pretty hard. Lots of drinkies and so on :D then to the firestation for another mad session, then scored a sober lift back to my place at about 4.30am for a car load or two, so it was all on the shooters and other until sunrise, then breakfast and bed at 7.30am.

One of the best NYE ever.

Up at 1pm yesterday for a day at the beach - weather is so kickass up here for the last three days - sun,sun,sun! and a BBQ at the firestation to finish up.

Great start to 2005, hope it is an omen for things to come.

well that was interesting - i was awake from 7am friday morning until 4am this morning... mean, never made it to hamiltron, got to taupo and the weather was sh*t ass so we saw in the new year and drove home - came across a rather serious crash (gtx on its roof) and when we got to n-town we mucked around and smoked heaps and talked sh*t - massive.

It wasn't much for me ... just went to look at the fireworks in Melbourne and then went to pancake palace afterwards for a big feed of pancakes ... boy that was yum !

ladies ditchin all over the place, 375ml of smirnoff later, went on the drunk "random hug" ordeal, whilst cam counted i hugged as many hot chicks as i could in about 30mins, final count was 30, ended up man-hugging cam in the square when clock chimed 12. Good times.

Gisborne styles myself, sunshine the whole 4 days I was there!!!

Couldn't give a hoot about staying up for midnight doing all that b/s, just got up at 5:30 and watched the sunrise on the beach with the missus and our staffie, rest of the time was just relaxing in the sun.

post-18-1104701680.jpg

well after both my new years plans fell through i ended up going to omaha beach with the olds and i was felt sorry for so i was given a mercedes S420 to use at my disposil so that made things much more fun cruising round in a big v8 merc

good fun

post-18-1104712544.jpg

Guest Andrew

Was at the barrier with gus and dave - was pretty badass. Although camping wears thin after 7 days hah.

The barrier is always badass. Which harbour you stay at?

Did you "tent it" or "DOC Hut it"?

It wasn't much for me ... just went to look at the fireworks in Melbourne and then went to pancake palace afterwards for a big feed of pancakes ... boy that was yum !

classic.. I was in Melbourne too, although all we did was went to a sifty bar off Chapel Street. Didn't have a big one as we went to Summadayze the next day... a whole day/night of partying..

Went to a 'fondue party' with some friends... was pretty cruizy & had some interesting cocktails.

Recommended: 'Mojito'

Ingredients:

2-3 oz Light rum

Juice of 1 Lime (1 oz)

2 tsp Sugar

2-4 Mint sprigs

Soda water

Mixing instructions:

Lightly muddle the mint and sugar with a splash of soda water in a mixing glass until the sugar dissolve and you smell the mint. Squeeze the lime into the glass, add rum and shake with ice. Strain over cracked ice in a highball glass. Top with soda water, garnish with mint sprig and serve.

classic.. I was in Melbourne too, although all we did was went to a sifty bar off Chapel Street. Didn't have a big one as we went to Summadayze the next day... a whole day/night of partying..

How long you here for ? I'm here till early 5th morning ...

Ahhh, the Mojito (the "j" is pronounced as if it were an "h" as the word is of Spanish origin).

A truly great cocktail if prepared correctly, and with the right proportions so as not to make it too sweet.

Goes fantastically on a sunny afternoon with an antipasto platter.

Was at the barrier with gus and dave - was pretty badass. Although camping wears thin after 7 days hah.

hell yea barrier is always good fun on new years

how did u get there

by plane or Subritzky Line?

the sunrise on the beach

That Sunrise makes you feel you`re glad to live in this beautiful part of the world. Edited by 37 South