Sign in to follow this  
bmw335i

a good challange!

hay guys ive noticed all these badass cars comming out of the wood work....

sooo ive decided to put myself to the test.

i have until the 20th of this month to get my e34 fully panel and painted so i can have a crack at the bimmersport callender :P it probly wont make it in time but i want to finish it off and its a good excuse.

at the mo my car looks like this.

for a little while ive been going through paint options and have come to the conclusion that its going to be a deep metalic red. hope it looks good. repaint the 17s too. what do you guys think of color coded red spokes? and a repainted lip ( its already been painted )

all your thaughts and critisim would be great. thanks guys.

troy.

post-3659-1254972281.jpg

I like the white TBH

Saves a lot of trouble too with regards to painting the interior, boot, engine bay etc.

No!!!! Dont do it-white is sooooo cool.

And your car is hot as is.

hay guys ive noticed all these badass cars comming out of the wood work....

sooo ive decided to put myself to the test.

i have until the 20th of this month to get my e34 fully panel and painted so i can have a crack at the bimmersport callender :P it probly wont make it in time but i want to finish it off and its a good excuse.

at the mo my car looks like this.

for a little while ive been going through paint options and have come to the conclusion that its going to be a deep metalic red. hope it looks good. repaint the 17s too. what do you guys think of color coded red spokes? and a repainted lip ( its already been painted )

all your thaughts and critisim would be great. thanks guys.

troy.

are they m system wheels?ie will accept thowing star covers?

I like it just the way it is.

Is it manual?

Edited by Quailboy

I reckon this car is badass as!

Keep it exactly how it is, naked throwing stars are gooood!

If it does need a tidy up then spend time and money on those areas and you will be satisfied, and keep it white, altho the red will look hot, i don't think this is the car for that.

white looks awesome as it is!

keep it white!!! just respray the areas that need doing. will be alot cheaper and you can spend the left over money on other stuff

i say do it but its a hell of a job man, not the wheels tho imo.

white looks so good, spend the money on something else, maybe some aesthetic mods

Red is nice, but White > Red... and your one looks good! What kind of body kit is that BTW?

Saw it in the flesh when i was sitting in my gfs polo parked in the dressmart car park.

Love it

hay guys thanks for the input.

yea i know it looks good with the white and black theme ( i think every bmw does ) and if it needs paint why not go all out ( well not realy ) but make it look nice..

there are a few things that need painting and a few lil dents i will fix up ect...

its a zender bodykit, ive got 25mm hubadaptors front and rear now. looking prity sexual and im thinking red will just finish off the outside. engine wise its standard m30 3.5 manual. but have dreams for superchargers or turbos...

im an aprentis panelbeater and my dads a car painter so panel and paint are no probs.

about the rims. the are genuine with bmw stamps in the center.. i dont know about the covers for them tho? ask pjay if they can, hes seen them?

Edited by bmw335i