Sign in to follow this  
*Faw_20*

50/50

Hello everyone i'm Ash, & am addicted to E30s.

But Bimmerwise, i've also prevously owned 2x E21's & a E34 535i...

However another addiction of mine are Mazda Wankel Motors :ph34r:

So the only solution i can think of satisfying both these cravings is to make 2 into 1 as my budget & garage space atm won't let me keep the 2 separate. Oh well, myt as well have my cake & eat it too Lol.

We all know as individuals that we just can not please everyone no matter what it's about, but at the end of the day i've gotta be true to myself right?.

i belong to a syndicate of assorted Rotary Powered vehicles (i'm the only BMW in it) but would also love to be able to meet/cruise with other Bimmer peeps sometime.

Please no Haters

Ash

P.S_ Pics to come soon

Guest Simon*

Good on ya Ash.

Am only a fan of transplanted rotas if they're done with style, but what has more style than BMW so you win there ;)

Welcome and .......... PICS

welcome!

323i msport nice, is that the nz new one which came before the m325i?

^ It is indeed nath, I used to have one.

Pics or ban OP.

Oh and hey!

Welcome. I'm not a fan of the current rota'd e30's in nz as a general rule (1 or 2 exceptions) as the owners seem to have tried to make them look like mazdas aswell (lurid paint schemes, body kits, overly lowered suspension, and ugly wheels and interior).

But a BMW with decent styling and a wankel at heart? I'm all for it dude!

Maybe that's what they mean by all BMW drivers are wankel®s?

Welcome mate-a young guy down the road has one which is a work of art.

I leap up to check it out every time he goes past.

BM style,rotary power-nice.

Guest FrantiC

Welcome mate-a young guy down the road has one which is a work of art.

I leap up to check it out every time he goes past.

BM style,rotary power-nice.

Which ones that?

I know of 4 rotary powered E30's in Hastings. The candy apple red 13b turbo e30, Very sexy and rare red leather interior too.

The silver e30, sacked beyond sacked.

A dark blue e30, just seems like it has a nicely done conversion and black mags.

And a white one which has never been driven but sitting in a garage with a 13b in it I think (guy from napier). Guy was going to buy suspension parts of my old 325i coupe about a year ago and was telling me bout it..

Oh and welcome to the OP. I'm also half half on a rotary powered e30. Gotta admit i love the sound of a rotary, but not too much of a fan in an e30 except a couple of exceptions I liked.

Edited by FrantiC

Guest Simon*

And a white one which has never been driven but sitting in a garage with a 13b in it I think (guy from napier). Guy was going to buy suspension parts of my old 325i coupe about a year ago and was telling me bout it..

That one's on TM

Nice coupe with full Hartge kit IIRC - everyone keeps asking him to bin the rota and sell it with BM motor :D

Guest FrantiC

That one's on TM

Nice coupe with full Hartge kit IIRC - everyone keeps asking him to bin the rota and sell it with BM motor :D

Yeah I remember him saying it had some sort of kit on it but he had no idea what it was. Lol I reckon, keep it BMW powered :lol: (jokes)

Edited by FrantiC

That candy apple one is fully mint and insanely quick. I heard that blue one vibrates like a mother f**ker over 100 km/h

Guest FrantiC

That candy apple one is fully mint and insanely quick. I heard that blue one vibrates like a mother f**ker over 100 km/h

Haha, I've only seen the blue one dragging it's rear around town. Don't even think it had springs in the rear last time I saw? Lol.

That red one is some 430rwhp IIRC?? Full gts-t skyline rear end. Sounds nuts when it's going hard.

Welcome FAW_20.

Not a fan of rotors, never have been. Only rotors I like are the quiet rotors (when it blows up) or a Batty with standard exhaust (cant hear it). But everyone has their tastes, and deserves respect for it. So long as you give it.

Hope to see pics soon (start a Showoff Thread!)