Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

My old car :(

I would totally buy it back and tidy it up if I didn't know how much it was abused by the guy I sold it to. That and he probabley wants twice as much as I sold it for.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=254082764

if thats the case its sad to see another top engineered car going backwards.

He states vtnz are being tossers...why? They are failing a car because of the law and rules....what a twat.

I found my old car in parts on trademe :D

Same here. I sold it thinking it was gonna be fixed up (as he planned on doing) but it came on trade me a week or so ago parting it out.

Only the clued up females love dish.

That has some decent dish.

edit. For an e36. :P

Edited by MS BM

He states vtnz are being tossers...why? They are failing a car because of the law and rules....what a twat.

My inlaws own a large testing station here in Dunedin so yeah, they don't make up the rules, they have to enforce them, if it bites them back in the ass for giving someone a WOF when they shouldn't be consecutively then they loose their WOF Authority, everyone looses their jobs e.t.c. So I hope that joker doesn't think he's willing to risk their jobs just so he can have his non-conforming lights working.... Another scenario is, that if some dodgey small garage gave him a WOF, he sold the car down the track, then took it to a testing station, they picked up on it it can create some issues!

Makes you laugh.

I sold this car for 22k four years ago, since then it has been sold to this guy for 13k, from there he ran it into the ground as quick as possible and is trying to sell it for 5k more than he paid for it.

It’s an Altezza, it may be a special edition but it’s still one of over two thousand second hand Altezza's for sale.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-254327647.htm

I originally sold it for 5k, the guy took out the springs and drove around on the bump stops. He somehow sold it on for 8k to this guy and now who knows how much this guy wants.

I kinda wish I never knew what happened to it.

Driven on the bump stops? Ooh, not good! Is the car salvageable from that, or would the mounts be wrecked?

My inlaws own a large testing station here in Dunedin

The big green one on Hillside road?

Same here. I sold it thinking it was gonna be fixed up (as he planned on doing) but it came on trade me a week or so ago parting it out.

Ahh, Mine was written off.

Edited by antil33t