Sign in to follow this  
Venatus

325 Parting

Have a whole white 325i Auto 1986 parting out, thread was on here a few months ago but ive now moved so will just tear out whatever peices you want. 400 for the whole thing atm. But just ask/offer for individual peices, I dont want much for any of it now.

Engine uses a little oil, auto trans seems fine.

Gone :

Diff

Lowering Springs

Glovebox

boot battery cable

Edited by Ven

Have a whole white 325i Auto 1986 parting out, thread was on here a few months ago but ive now moved so will just tear out whatever peices you want. 400 for the whole thing atm. But just ask/offer for individual peices, I dont want much for any of it now.

Engine uses a little oil, auto trans seems fine.

Gone :

Diff

Lowering Springs

Glovebox

Hey mate when you say the engine uses a little oil, how much do you think it would use? how often are you topping it up? i could be keen on the engine for my E34

It's a 4 door sorry, and it's been a while it's been off the road for a few months but I think it was maybe 500ml every 4-6 weeks I think. A thicker oil probably would have helped I think. Hmm probably more a bit of oil than a little bit if it's that much I guess haha

Edited by Ven

Hey, what's you number and where are you in Palmy, I would be keen to come and look at the car to see what bits are on it that I need / want / would like, cheers, JTP.

how much for springs and how much do they lower car ?

As stated in the 1st ad the springs are gone.

I have pm'd you jon, and yeah I will update with what is gone as it goes otherwise it is complete apart from those. Do have stock springs as well if anyone is interested in those

I have pm'd you jon, and yeah I will update with what is gone as it goes otherwise it is complete apart from those. Do have stock springs as well if anyone is interested in those

how much for motor?

I dunno does 300 sound ok? If not make me an offer, I'm open

you can have all the engine accesories with it if you want

Edited by Ven

I dunno does 300 sound ok? If not make me an offer, I'm open

you can have all the engine accesories with it if you want

are you able to post it to te kuiti? i have no transport to pick up thats all.

cheers

are you able to post it to te kuiti? i have no transport to pick up thats all.

cheers

it wont fit a e34 its to early .

e: you have to check the engine mounts as the early blocks dont have extra holes to support the e34 mounts

Edited by kerry

it wont fit a e34 its to early .

e: you have to check the engine mounts as the early blocks dont have extra holes to support the e34 mounts

Oh right, e30ftw said it would fit??? can anyone else confirm this?

Oh right, e30ftw said it would fit??? can anyone else confirm this?

Kerry knows more than i do,

I don't know how the e34 motor arm mounts fit to the block but not the same as the e30 arms anyway.. thats why I said to fit it, it would need e34 arms and 5 series sump. e30 sump and e30 arms won't work (which it has now). If it won't fit e34 arms then you can't.. Sorry bout that, didn't know about earlier blocks being abit different.

Kerry knows more than i do,

I don't know how the e34 motor arm mounts fit to the block but not the same as the e30 arms anyway.. thats why I said to fit it, it would need e34 arms and 5 series sump. e30 sump and e30 arms won't work (which it has now). If it won't fit e34 arms then you can't.. Sorry bout that, didn't know about earlier blocks being abit different.

all good mate thanks anyway ill just do my head instead then maybe upgrade 1 day lol

all good mate thanks anyway ill just do my head instead then maybe upgrade 1 day lol

have you removed your head yet , as most likly a cracked head . (very common)

have you removed your head yet , as most likly a cracked head . (very common)

Nah not yet mate, I dont have the tools to do it as yet, Could you possibly put up a list of tools required to do the job.

cheers

Rob

also shall we move the talk of my car to my thread so we arent clogging up ven's thread...

Bump, still a lot left and I am coming up to auckland on the 18th so can bring parts anywhere between palmy and Auckland even if a detour. Cheers

Hey mate does your battery in the boot have the plastic cover that covers the entire battery? Cheers, Nathan