Sign in to follow this  
MattA

Bmw B10 3.5 alpina 1991

Bargain if its real.

Its real.

Looks very nice although it really needs the Alpina alloys. Doesnt look right to me with the M5 wheels on it.

Im still crying about leaving my Alpinas in England :banghead:

Cheers

Martyn

Im still crying about leaving my Alpinas in England :banghead:

"cry me a river, oh, cry me a ri-ver, oh. cry me cry me, cry me cry me."

Im still crying about leaving my Alpinas in England  :banghead:

Unfortunately that doesnt make it any better :P

Guest Spargo

Im still crying about leaving my Alpinas in England  :banghead:

Proof that bimmersport is one tough school.

that car came to nz from uk damaged (heavy frontal i think). and the guy could't afford the repairs done to it , so the panel beatter had to sell it ,sleightly unfinished . been sold 2 or more times since then .probably all good now .

what a bargain.

Sorry for the n00b question...

Would someone please spare 5 mins of their time to explain to me what an Aplina is exactly.. and if not, would you please fire me a URL where i can go learn myself?

Thanks.

Sorry for the n00b question...

Would someone please spare 5 mins of their time to explain to me what an Aplina is exactly.. and if not, would you please fire me a URL where i can go learn myself?

Thanks.

alpina , is a german tuner . that tunes bmw's , this model has about 256HP . head work , fancy pistons , extractors , better handling , body kit , wheels , interior mods etc .

they also did a twin turbo version of this 360HP 290km/h fastest production sedan in 1989 faster than M5 etc .

goto

http://www.alpina-automobile.de/cms/histor...php?sprache=en#

or this guys tribute to alpina http://home.no.net/oursite/alpina1.htm

http://www.alpina-automobile.de/cms/history/inhalt alpina stuff?.php?

I know that AC Schnitzer upgrades BMW's but what do these do?: Breyton, Hartge, Racing Dynamics

Thanks

Emma

Hartge is exactly like Alpina in that they're an aftermarket company that tunes the bimmer, does the normal mods plus engine rebuilds, and they've also done the new mini too...Alpina haven't modded a new mini yet have they?

Racing Dynamics and Breyton aren't bimmer-specific aftermarket companies.

Ok thanks for that Carl

I saw a Mitsubishi Diamante the other day (it lives round here somewhere) and it had an AC Schnitzer badge on the back......... I don't think AC is BMW specific either because i remember seeing a AC badged Ferrari... on the net :D

alpina , is a german tuner . that tunes bmw's , this model has about 256HP . head work , fancy pistons , extractors , better handling , body kit , wheels , interior mods etc .

they also did a twin turbo version of this 360HP 290km/h fastest production sedan in 1989 faster than M5 etc .

Thank you :)

Ok thanks for that Carl

I saw a Mitsubishi Diamante the other day (it lives round here somewhere) and it had an AC Schnitzer badge on the back......... I don't think AC is BMW specific either because i remember seeing a AC badged Ferrari... on the net :D

just plain rice emma, theres a pic of a primera with an ac badge on here somewhere. its bmw specific, whereas hartge? does merc too

Guest Andrew

Ok thanks for that Carl

I saw a Mitsubishi Diamante the other day (it lives round here somewhere) and it had an AC Schnitzer badge on the back......... I don't think AC is  BMW specific either because i remember seeing a AC badged Ferrari... on the net :D

just plain rice emma, theres a pic of a primera with an ac badge on here somewhere. its bmw specific, whereas hartge? does merc too
ACS make Range Rover tuning parts - I've seen more than a few new (BMW engine granted) Rangies with ACS exhaust.