Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

TM: E36 M3 Evo 4 door

Guest Ari Gold

I would rock it in a second.

Wood be gone in a second and off to Ray for some Vaders though.

LOVE the colour combo

the owner must really love it... first to import it to NZ, then export it to the UK, then import it again :huh:

Edited by Jamez

Thought it might have been Cam's until I noticed it was green :P

Lol, it's still orange. On the inside.

And Cam probably wouldn't mind letting his go at that price! :o (His is a 1998 iirc)

edit: That guy bought it new? He thought woodgrain was a good idea :wacko:

Edited by JiB

I love that colour interior, its buffalo isn’t it?

Correct me if im wrong but the Vader sports seat were only available on couple were they not? Have never seen them in a Sedan or Convertible.

That money for a car that most people will consider a 5k would not suit the possers.

Guest Ari Gold

The wood and comfort seats were part of the "luxury pack" that most sedans seemed to have come with from factory.

Pretty sure interior is "modena" ?

Yeah I like the interior. The non-Vader seats grow on you - they're comfortable/supportive, and you can't see them when you are sitting in them. I have the 6 speed wood gearknob at home he needs to complete the look, LOL (the first thing I did was buy a leather one). I also changed the steering wheel from the 4 spoke to the 3 spoke... but not that 3 spoke (the later one), as the 4 spoker was a horrible looking thing.

Mine is unmistakeably brown, and I guess I can no longer take the self-righteous position of thinking mine is the best 4 door one around since that looks to be in better condition (and lower km and only 1 owner). I love the BMW boot floor protector (I have the front mats).

I would sell mine without a moments hesitation for that kind of money (or even that kind of money less some haggling), if anyone's looking - 127k km, new Bilsteins, new alarm and fully reconned air con (as well as all the generous amount of general maintenance that an M3 requires).

It's byzanz? Can I come have a geez?

Is Byzanz an M3 only colour? Such a sweet colour IMHO.

Don’t beat yourself up Cam, id say yours is still better, that green is not that sporty, looks stealth though, id whack a 320i badge on it.

I've never taken a photo of it, but this was a photo the previous owner sent me.

post-1721-1258939637.jpg

Can get hold of black interior from a black 4 door evo if anyone wants. Only coupes have the vaders.

The yellow 95 at park lane in Lower Hutt is real nice 36k's on it he wants $40k for his

www.plmc.co.nz

Page 1 half way down.

Green with a gold interior???????????????????

Are you sure this doesn't belong to an Australian?

Only an Ocker would be that tasteless.

The yellow 95 at park lane in Lower Hutt is real nice 36k's on it he wants $40k for his

www.plmc.co.nz

Page 1 half way down.

And it's been on the yard since 2005!!

They are just around the corner from me, and have perused it several times.

There is a nice Volvo V70R at Brendon Foot that has grabbed my attention however, bit OT sorry.

Yeah he's a hard case Scotty, I'm not sure he actually wants to sell it, sure he would for $40k

CamB i could not resist.

I too once owned the Byzanz

And a very, very clean one. I wish it looked like that at the moment - have been slack for a few weeks!!!

I am pleased to announce that it will have a new water pump by the end of the day (started growling on the way to work this a.m.). I am less pleased to announce that M3 water pumps are 3x the price of non-M3 ones <_< .

Edited by CamB

Yeah he's a hard case Scotty, I'm not sure he actually wants to sell it, sure he would for $40k

I thought it was actually his car, thus the reluctance to sell & price.

But it doesn't look like it given no KM's have elapsed.