Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

Eyelids or No eyelids POLL

Eye Lids Yes or No?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After Ollie suggesting i start a poll to decide on eye lids or not i thought it would be interesting to find out what bimmersport reckons as im still 50/50 as to keeping them on or taking them off.

Post your vote or comments etc

E: Sp

post-2520-1259266493.jpg

post-2520-1259266701.jpg

Edited by Simon*

A pic from furthur away with them on would make it better to compare.

I like your car without them, Waaay cleaner

A pic from furthur away with them on would make it better to compare.

I like your car without them, Waaay cleaner

+1 :D

Eyelids are too 2004 these days.

All about putting suttle details to make a cleaner look these days. call it a back lash from the fast and furious days.

go for a splitter instead.

I like without eyelids

+1 to the splitter idea.

Homemade splitters FTW

no - for the reason of intentionally reducing the amount of light getting out in front of you...

Nah, I always thaught eyelids were for ricebois and barrys

They are a B*tch to keep on, but i think they make the car more aggressive.... im probably fighting a loosing battle here, but i like them!

Edited by EVLBMW

I want to make babies with your car.

I think Jasons car might be fussy :P

Poll.

Haha - I saw the topic title and was like WTF is an eyelid pole? My wife is a beautician and it sounds like something she would use!

And just to be really pedantic your poll says Should I have the car with or without eye lids? It doesn't make any sense.

No I shouldn't have the car with or without eyelids??????

Ohhhhhh farrrk yeah! I should have the car with or without eyelids????

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyway back OT - take them off. :D

I voted no. Then you can give the car to me because the poll reads as "No I shouldn't have the car" :lol:

Edited by zenetti

I don't think they look too bad with them on. Like Scott said, makes it look more aggressive.

Have always had eye lids on my E36's, only works WITH angel eyes which you have.

Eyelids have my vote.. car looks way more aggressive and hides the blemishes of the halos at the top (where the light is emitted into the rings).

They need to be perfectly colour coded and tightly fit though.

Haha - I saw the topic title and was like WTF is an eyelid pole? My wife is a beautician and it sounds like something she would use!

And just to be really pedantic your poll says Should I have the car with or without eye lids? It doesn't make any sense.

No I shouldn't have the car with or without eyelids??????

Ohhhhhh farrrk yeah! I should have the car with or without eyelids????

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyway back OT - take them off. :D

I voted no. Then you can give the car to me because the poll reads as "No I shouldn't have the car" :lol:

Haha I know some good English classes you could attend to assist you in understanding those "little things" that may challenge you, PM for details lol - just giving you a bit of stick btw man so don't think I'm hating on your or anything but seriously... it does actually make sense to everyone i have reassuringly asked so far.

I don't think they look too bad with them on. Like Scott said, makes it look more aggressive.

Agree'd but still undecided :S

Have always had eye lids on my E36's, only works WITH angel eyes which you have.

Eyelids have my vote.. car looks way more aggressive and hides the blemishes of the halos at the top (where the light is emitted into the rings).

They need to be perfectly colour coded and tightly fit though.

Unless you install them really tidy :) as scott and I did lol but yeah your right.

I think Jasons car might be fussy :P

My car wants a night with your car so it can persuade a swap with your exhaust, air intake system, flywheel, clutch, diff, front lip, short shifter, and every other bad ass thing you have done to make that car a bloody rocket ship.

But yes it is fussy - strictly NO 5 series haha peace guys

Haha I know some good English classes you could attend to assist you in understanding those "little things" that may challenge you, PM for details lol - just giving you a bit of stick btw man so don't think I'm hating on your or anything but seriously... it does actually make sense to everyone i have reassuringly asked so far

Haha nothing wrong with my English understanding, in fact it seems to a lot better than yours. I know the difference bewteen a "pole" and a "poll" :P . Even my university degree says so :P:P .

BTW Poll topic should be Should I have the car with or without eye lids? or Should I have the car with or without eye lids? if you want to be gramatically correct :P

It's all good man, was a quiet afternoon at work so I felt like stirring a little and knew you would take it as a the good natured ribbing it was intended to be :D

Nup Fugly!