Sign in to follow this  
BMWTouring

E30 Tech II

Probably wishful thinking i know, but does anyone have a Tech II body kit or know of anywhere that makes them?? can be fibreglass or plastic....

Its for a coupe.

Cheers.

Could try Ray at HELLBM.

Other than that, GL with your search. Don't think I have seen any genuine kits come up here or on TM in a while.

And I don't think anyone here makes the fiberglass copies anymore either.

Plastic copies. How much? Are they taiwanese (the only ones who seem to get it right in the fake dept.)

Body kits are made in japan. They are decent copies, even the fiber glass ones arent too shabby. Ill need to work out the shipping cost before i set any prices in stone, Will only be selling the kits as complete sets at this stage also.

The fiberglass replicas are approx 475$ ((not shipped to Nz)).tech 1 replica.

tech 2 is only a few dollers difference, and there are also fugly reiger replicas available .

The plastic ones are made in bbs and cost more again.

The finally shipping quote i get will set the price but this is still pending. So far its looking around the 550$/cubic meter mark + Customs fees taxes and broker fees to take in consideration

If anyone is seriously interested pm me. I can see this thread exploding with comments so just contact me directly

Cheers Mike.

Edited by 323e30

Body kits are made in japan. They are decent copies, even the fiber glass ones arent too shabby. Ill need to work out the shipping cost before i set any prices in stone, Will only be selling the kits as complete sets at this stage also.

The fiberglass replicas are approx 475$ ((not shipped to Nz)).tech 1 replica.

tech 2 is only a few dollers difference, and there are also fugly reiger replicas available .

The plastic ones are made in bbs and cost more again.

The finally shipping quote i get will set the price but this is still pending. So far its looking around the 550$/cubic meter mark + Customs fees taxes and broker fees to take in consideration

If anyone is seriously interested pm me. I can see this thread exploding with comments so just contact me directly

Cheers Mike.

Cheers mate. will be in touch.

Cheers mate. will be in touch.

ahhh i was at the yard today.. was a motorsport E30 there.. grabbed the OEM MT2 and LSD and a few other bits and pieces. to anyone in wellington its at pickapart, sorry for stealing the best stuff :P