Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Once again ---- a new car

Marketing at BMW didn't tell the engineers...standard 335i's are MUCH faster than the BMW spec.

http://www.insideline.com/bmw/3-series/200...335i-coupe.html

Edmunds.com:

"Consider the facts: This 2007 BMW 335i test car blazed from zero to 60 in 4.8 seconds. BMW says the new coupe mit twin-turbo engine and Steptronic six-speed autobox should make that trip in 5.5 seconds. Seven-tenths of a second quicker?"

Enjoy your car dude!

Fair enough but 0-60 as a pose to 0-100 (62MPH) where we live in NZ is a bit different.

Also, the BMW could do run after run after run but the GTS would do it one time in ten ;)

The F6 is the best on the block at the moment, tuna-bility is amazing, the last good straight six before Ford go to the FWD V6 of fail in a couple of years!

Shame about the panda eyes.

Nothing a little paint wont fix though.

Vectra’s are way better yea, proper sporty like, Fords are Chav mate, where’s your trackies?? :lol: Having had a couple of Vauxhalls and looking at the UK sites for information, they to have a rivalry going.

The F6 is the best on the block at the moment, tuna-bility is amazing, the last good straight six before Ford go to the FWD V6 of fail in a couple of years!

FWD V6 Fail??Depends on the chassis its in really. In a falcon yes it would be a failure.

Sorry that’s what I meant, nothing wrong with a V6 in a good FWD chassis, especially when it’s as good as the Mondeo’s.

The 335i has turbo and they got the quicker time by increasing the psi by 0.5 if you take that into consideration then how can you compare them. You could just keep fiddling with the turbo.

Clintin the car looks great and you got a good deal with the low k's and warrenty. Enjoy.

Edited by tcbaurpower

Also, the BMW could do run after run after run but the GTS would do it one time in ten ;)

Correct.

Just like that god-awful W427 or whatever it is called. The reviewers could NEVER get the time that Forden said it would do on the spec sheet. Oh well...someone did it once....put it on the spec sheet boys!!!!!

<_<

But neither of them are that ugly lol

+ 350!!!

That beige colour interior could only be loved for those not blessed with the gift of sight.

Show before go. That's what I reckon.

Of course, you can have both.

??

Oooops. I would go back and edit it, but maybe not.

Go before show.

I will go sit in the naughty corner now.

When those Telstar TX5 XRi & Paul Radisich versions came out in the 90's they were epic units. They blew away the XR6's of the day & even in todays terms those things still go well.

And they had MASSIVE 16†R.O.H Astrons that I thought were wicked, it was 1994 and 16" was like 20" today.

The 1994 EB Falcon XR6 Tickford was far superior though.

And they had MASSIVE 16†R.O.H Astrons that I thought were wicked, it was 1994 and 16" was like 20" today.

The 1994 EB Falcon XR6 Tickford was far superior though.

I'd seriously still own a ED XR8 in black & manual. The prices on that spec are as much as 10k these days, it's really hard to get a nice one now that hasn't been red-necked!

Example : XR8 Needs to be red or black...

I've got a nice EA Falcon wagon GLi here you can have. :D

I've got a nice EA Falcon wagon GLi here you can have. :D

Oh dear... Mate, if it's mine can I get you to drop it off here please? These guys will take care of it...

LOL