Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

It's the "Silly Season" again

I'm going to be pretty tied up over the next couple of weeks. I'll try to be online as much as I can , but my time will be limited. If you want help or advise, I would suggest ringing me or emailing me as I might not be able to be on here. I will not get myself tied up in "tooth pulling threads" as I wont have the time. If you need my help ... please do what I've suggested. Hope everybody has a low stress time leading up till Christmas. :D

BTW: We will be closed from midday 24Th December till the 5th January. I will be available by cellphone for help or advise though. DO NOT RING AFTER 5.00pm or before 9.00am over the Christmas /New Year Period

I'm in the process of setting up my 0900 number... this will cost you $99.99 + Gst per minute over the Xmas period :P

haha ... cool bud .. have a good one!

I know what you mean about silly season! :( Its the same in IT too.

haha ... cool bud .. have a good one!

I know what you mean about silly season! :( Its the same in IT too.

I know what you mean Josh... I'm trying to do alot more for myself at the moment... and I'm definately going to have a good one or two :P

Yep still at work, why does it all go nuts at this time, my customers have had all year!

I will still call you and ask silly questions Glenn :P

I thought the post was pretty good this year, figured not many people are sending gifts or something... All my packages have been turning up the following day on standard post when usually its about 4 :mellow:

Why do people leave things to the last minute and want things done before they go on holiday which leaves us 2 WEEKS!!!

its not the silly season,

it's the stupid season.

all the fools come out to play on the road,folks drink too much

and we wonder if its all worth it,usually round a week after new years.

anyways, enjoy the fun

To add to that - some friendly holiday advice.

Check your cars WOF now. If you forgot that it runs out next week or early Jan, you may have trouble getting it cone while on holiday - especially if it fails.

Check tyres, belts, fluids, and brake pads. The last thing you need is the brakes to stop working halfway down the Kaimais with a boat on the back.

Happy holidays, and safe driving. I'm smarter than you - I'm not going away this year. I'm going to stay here and watch the carnage as half of Auckland comes up here in their Gin Palaces to choke our bays, rape our Scallop beds and basically run amuck (and into each other 90% of the time).

Cheers!