Sign in to follow this  
APT

AAP Imports Group Buy

Okay so for people that do not know AAP imports has been bought buy Tradezone in East Tamaki.

The retail prices they have now are alot cheaper then the group buy ones we waited from overseas orders. - made me wish i waited lol.

Here are the prices of E30 Braces/Sway bars:

19mm Rear Sway Bar $240 incl. GST

19mm Front Sway Bar $240 incl. GST

2pt Rear Strut Brace $110 incl GST

2pt Front Strut Brace $110 incl. GST

2pt Front Lower Brace $100 incl. GST

I will be organising the group buys and that so if anyone is keen please PM me or leave a comment on this thread Pls note down payment will need to be made in order to secure your brace. - just so we get commitment from people.

Cheers

Andrew

Orders:

Edited by APT

Okay so for people that do not know AAP imports has been bought buy Tradezone in East Tamaki.

I went in there going to buy some braces and sway bars for my car, got talking to one of the staff and he told me that they are keen on group buys and can offer discounts.

The retail prices they have now are alot cheaper then the group buy ones we waited from overseas orders. - made me wish i waited lol.

These are the retail prices so expect about a 10-15% discount.

I will be organising the group buys and that so if anyone is keen please PM me or leave a comment on this thread Pls note down payment will need to be made in order to secure your brace. - just so we get commitment from people.

Cheers

Andrew

Orders:

APT:Front Lower Brace & Rear Sway Bar

il take a front strut brace please.... Edited by kerry

Also forgot to add, They are able to get urethane bushes in so express your interest.

Also forgot to add, They are able to get urethane bushes in so express your interest.

Brand / Quality ?

Price ?

Not trying to step on any toes here but i have an aap front lower brace for an e30 which i have now decided not to use if someone wants one a bit cheaper?

Was fitted once and is in the wgtn region.

I went in there going to buy some braces and sway bars for my car, got talking to one of the staff and he told me that they are keen on group buys and can offer discounts.

These are the retail prices so expect about a 10-15% discount.

Cheers

Andrew

Orders:

APT: Front Lower Brace & Rear Sway Bar

Kerry: Front Strut Brace & Front Lower Brace

I'd be keen on a 2pt Front Strut Brace, but can I see an photo or diagram of them? I am just want to be sure it won't be a problem with my engine (had an engine swap) before I confirm.

^^ I think it would be best to ask bmpower how they mount as i havent got mine yet. let me know if you want me to put your name down.

The brand of bushes will be confirmed tomorrow.

^^ I think it would be best to ask bmpower how they mount as i havent got mine yet. let me know if you want me to put your name down.

The brand of bushes will be confirmed tomorrow.

please remove the lower brace order. still want the strut brace though, thanks

Would possibly take a e36 rear strut brace depending on final price. Bit tight atm.

Will get you some e36 prices nick. Anyone keen on anything else ? Really any BMW models.

i would be interested in a front brace if you could get a price for my e36.

quite keen on a e30 front strut brace..

but first.. are they any good?

cheers

The holes on them are slotted, which I didnt think was very good. But other than that they are pretty good. Im not sure if I can notice any difference at all tho.

For the price, you cant really go wrong.

Edited by turboprop

actualy put me down for 2 front strut brace's moneys ready when order is ready.

quite keen on a e30 front strut brace..

but first.. are they any good?

cheers

So are you in ?

actualy put me down for 2 front strut brace's moneys ready when order is ready.

Have put you down for two.

Can people also state if they are going to pick up or need postage. Cheers

So are you in ?

Have put you down for two.

Can people also state if they are going to pick up or need postage. Cheers

will need postage thanks unless dutchy can help :D

The lower front brace mounts up to 1 of the 2 bolts on either side of the control arm lollipops - nice and easy!

I think these are a good brace and i have chosen this in favour over my old whiteline one. I noticed the difference after mounting it and going for a drive straight away - however all of my bushes and 99% of my suspension components are new. If you have worn bushes, sway bar links etc etc i doubt you would notice alot of difference... everything is only as good as your weakest link! my 2c...

It's good value for the price, good quality, and the slotted holes don't matter - mine hasn't moved.

But a stiffer one would be better. As said before - read the thread on them I posted above. More info than you'll probably ever need on front brace theory and these bars in particular.

UPDATE: 2nd order will be put through on the 25th of January, so if anybody is keen let me know.

It's good value for the price, good quality, and the slotted holes don't matter - mine hasn't moved.

But a stiffer one would be better. As said before - read the thread on them I posted above. More info than you'll probably ever need on front brace theory and these bars in particular.

I can see marks in the paint on mine where the strut brace has moved on the strut nuts. Not much, maybe 1.5mm.

Discount if I buy two ? I'll definitely take one, maybe another depending how much. Pickup is fine.