Sign in to follow this  
thorburn

Need advice

I have recently tried to purchase some parts from Ladies Mile Motor Co. Ltd- BMW Parts Dept. I needed these parts urgently and I informed them of this. Because they had the parts in stock and said they would send it on an overnight courier I decided to use them.

Money was sent on the 15th and i was told the parts would be there by the 18th. Nothing showed up

More calls were made and i got the track and trace number which has informed me the parts were sent on the 18th on a regular courier, not an overnight courier.

More calls were made and i was told by the employee that sent the order that he had sent it on an urgent courier on the 18th and that the courier company was at fault.

Another call was made to find out if they can find where in the country it is. At this point i was told by another employee that i had only paid for a regular courier and it is my problem not theirs.

Do I just suck it up and wait untill they show up? Can I return and be refunded because they mucked me around and didn't provide what they said they would?or can it only be returned if is faulty?

Either way i would just like to inform others of the horrible service I have received

James

ring and talk to sam directly he should sort things for you

Edited by westy

ring and talk to sam directly he should sort things for you

Is sam the manager/boss? Have been told both are away untill after new years.

We have this problem daily... you are dealing with people...people make mistakes. Its either the supplier or the courier... expressing your displeasure on here wont help things... unfortunately you will have to wait. Its the silly season... sh*t is going to happen... it does everyday for some of us

I would say the courier has gone a bit silly, as well it's christmas.

I ordered a new intake boot a while ago.. was ment to be overnight, took 4 days. Parts guy was pretty upfront about it.

apparently the box of parts ended up in the wrong town... apparently Dunedin is Spelt Nelson.

I'll get over it then.

Just looked it up and it is coming with new zealand post

At least without a car i have an excuse not to be sober driver

i went there for a 1x Wheel bolt and they wanted 10 bucks for it - told them to stick it.

Howcome you didn't use Gavin at Euro Italian?

It was actually for 2nd hand parts and I should have asked ray now that I think about it

If they promised you a delivery date and failed to meet it, you are well within your rights to ask for a refund. Don't put up with rubbish service.

Well they will definitely be getting it returned now. They have sent the wrong parts. Went to Coombes Johnston who agreed they were the wrong parts. Ladies Mile Motor Co. Ltd do not believe me or them and I am having a very hard time organizing the return of the product.

Will hopefully be easier in the new year

Have a good one everyone