Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

Latest additions

I just put a set of 19" rims on my car, let me know what you all think, she's getting lowered as a Christmas pressie (gotta love my Mumma and Dadda) My next plans are to get the tints done properly and to get some new centre caps for the wheels, although to look at the centre caps on the new wheels seem quite large compared to normal.

Please resize to 800 X 600 and repost

Edited by *Glenn*

Looked good.. please try again :D

Edited by *Glenn*

I just put a set of 19" rims on my car, let me know what you all think, she's getting lowered as a Christmas pressie (gotta love my Mumma and Dadda) My next plans are to get the tints done properly and to get some new centre caps for the wheels, although to look at the centre caps on the new wheels seem quite large compared to normal.

Please resize to 800 X 600 and repost

Doh I thought I would get away with it. There is just a few photos, really need to spend more time and take some really good ones :)

post-180-1261495970.jpg

post-180-1261495990.jpg

post-180-1261496004.jpg

post-180-1261496018.jpg

Looks really good Shantelle :D

Thanks Glenn :)

Nice choice of rim. Don't go as low as James' pic. A nice drop but not sacked will suit the rims. Needs rake.

I have some Koni shocks and springs lined up for her so hopefully it won't be rediculously low..

looks good nice work

Thankyou :)

Looks good.

I have a set of springs at home you could have for FA. Will be too low for you though I think

Looks good.

I have a set of springs at home you could have for FA. Will be too low for you though I think

Really, how generous of you, I will have to decline for now though as I believe Santa has already shipped my order (unless my parents are playing a cruel joke) :P

Ok so Christmas was awesome!! Mum and Dad didn't just get me the Koni springs but they also forked out for the Koni shocks to go with them!! So I am absolutely stoked!! So hopefully over the next few days you will have some images of my BM lowered :rolleyes: