Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Mmmmmmmmmm 6

Was posted in another thread. But I think it deserves a discussion thread of her own.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-261033834.htm

If we had the room for it right now we would be pursuing it. Such a pretty car. Makes me wish I had got our other cars up to scratch to sell and make room. Damn my laziness.

Nice car.

I'm sure it's been on trademe for a while now..

Off and on yeah. i would purchase that no questions asked if i had the money or a house to mortgage

Whats with the goofy rear number plate holder? Nice classic apart from that though.

A mate of mine in the US was looking at this.... Nice!

Was posted in another thread. But I think it deserves a discussion thread of her own.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-261033834.htm

If we had the room for it right now we would be pursuing it. Such a pretty car. Makes me wish I had got our other cars up to scratch to sell and make room. Damn my laziness.

Hi there, yeah this car has in fact been discussed before. That's cool. It is a good lookinmg car. As mentioned before, it has been 'brought back' as it was looking a tad tired when it was sold by Tony Ramlose from TWR a few years ago. Looks great now.

It is a genuine M6 with M-tech bodykit (which is rare) and has a Schnitzer exhaust. Desirable colour and the wheels look great. From memory I think the car was lowered slightly.

However, the thing I find odd is that it has a 635csi economy guage on the dash and doesn't have the ///m logo under the speedometer/ tachometer. A genuine M635csi should.

These LHD imports don't seem to be moving. Where is the right price zone - $15-$18k?

It's a shame that the market seems a bit slow for these at the moment.

Bruce's M5 isn't moving at $13,500 and I would have thought that was a real bargain.

If this went to Turners right now, I'd guess around that $12 to $14 k mark maybe.

I'd be hanging on till someone comes along, might be a bit of a wait, that's all.

Good luck, lovely car.

It's a shame that the market seems a bit slow for these at the moment.

Bruce's M5 isn't moving at $13,500 and I would have thought that was a real bargain.

If this went to Turners right now, I'd guess around that $12 to $14 k mark maybe.

I'd be hanging on till someone comes along, might be a bit of a wait, that's all.

Good luck, lovely car.

If it passes a basic inspection tomorrow the mighty M5 is off to a new owner in Auckland...sniff sniff, will be sorry to see it go after 8 years.

Well done Bruce, I guess you have to be realistic sometimes, and the mighty M3 calls I believe?

Would love to make room for it in my garage. It certainly seems well priced. Dunno how it hasn't lost that "Goofy" rear plate holder alright. :wacko: Would be the first thing for me to lose

If it passes a basic inspection tomorrow the mighty M5 is off to a new owner in Auckland...sniff sniff, will be sorry to see it go after 8 years.

gosh thats been a marathon Bruce,I hope he appreciates what he has got.

gosh thats been a marathon Bruce,I hope he appreciates what he has got.

Hi Paul

Yes it has - and i can confirm it is sold. Did a compreession check today for new owner 4 at 180 and two at 175. Not bad for 245k. I had to meet the market Paul because I couldn't justify pulling it out of the shed once a month, taking it for a fang and putting it away again - crazy. I did about 350 kays between the last two WOFs.

The guy who bought it is Dave, the brother of John Honore who races a Ferrari at our race meetings. Going by what his son Chris said he is fussier than me so the old girl has gone to a good home.

As David said the E30M3 will now get some attention.

Cheers Bruce

Hi Paul

Yes it has - and i can confirm it is sold. Did a compreession check today for new owner 4 at 180 and two at 175. Not bad for 245k. I had to meet the market Paul because I couldn't justify pulling it out of the shed once a month, taking it for a fang and putting it away again - crazy. I did about 350 kays between the last two WOFs.

The guy who bought it is Dave, the brother of John Honore who races a Ferrari at our race meetings. Going by what his son Chris said he is fussier than me so the old girl has gone to a good home.

As David said the E30M3 will now get some attention.

Cheers Bruce

i will always remember that car.When i met you at the taupo training day years ago i was sitting directly behind you while we waited for an excercise to clear...the sound of the s38 idling was music to mine ears