Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

thought i'd give the car a present

Decided to change the look of the tail lights, originally were the standard E36 tails but i first tinted it fully and decide now there must need a change for the new year!

I geuss its a love/hate thing

:unsure:

For me, I love it.

post-2974-1262237687.jpg

Good on you for trying something different, Not a fan myself but if you like it then that is all that matters. Are the indicators still orange though, would have to be for wof i would say.

Edited by M-Spec

Yeah thought I would be abit different. Yeah I tested the indicators and they still flash right through!

Although I couldnt test the reverse lights as I had no one to hold the clutch <_<

Yeah thought I would be abit different. Yeah I tested the indicators and they still flash right through!

Although I couldnt test the reverse lights as I had no one to hold the clutch <_<

Just have it on acc with the engine off. Then you wont have to hold the clutch =P

I think it looks alright actually.

Yeah lol don't actually need to have the car running, just stick it in reverse with the key turned.

IMO looks like rear eyebrows. Just not my cup of milo with 1 sugar, 2 milos, 3/4 water to milk.

its not bad...

i much rather the break lights blackd out and the indicator and reverse lights left clear (as long as they are the clear lights)

but in saying that im all for ppl trying different things...

Happy New Year!

i was thinking of that idea too but my lights are the standard ones with the yellow so I thought it wouldn't look that good thus what I've done to it now.