Sign in to follow this  
chrisvlok

Set of seats, racing wheels with slicks, body shell, engine and other

Couple E30 and race car bits for sale

Full set of e30 4 door seats grey cloth black trim good con want them gone. Back seats are there too.

Offers over $200

*A 1984 1.8l m10 engine and manual gearbox offers over $200

*a 89 4 door 318i we used as a parts car.

heaps of spares from other cars inside it but pretty much bare rolling shell offers around $500

*Set of 4 18" Advanti Racing Stilletos with Michelin Porsche Cup tires on them

All rims are in good condition performance and mechanicaly wise how ever there is alot of paint chipped of the outer rim from people struggling to put tires on.

I have been using them on a E30 BMW race car there for stud pattern is 4x100.

Unsure of offset but needed 10mm spacers on the front and rear to accomadate the michelin slicks as they sport quite a large side wall (64)

Offers over $950

*about 6 fronts and 2 rears michelin porsche cup tires. great for track days etc. fronts are 240-64r18 rears are 270-68r18 $30 per front tire and $50 per rear

027 332 5567

Edited by chrisvlok

holy crap thats a big picture.

edit- HOLY CRAP THATS A BIG PICTURE :)

Edited by Jamez

Instead of saying something smart, We could just ask nicely to have them resized lol.

So, before Glenn, or another admin sees, resize your pictors please :)

I really wanted to capture all the detail so i thaught i'd make them as big as poss. haha

I dont know how to make them smaller with out deleting the attachments first and waiting another 15 mins for them to upload. they went small on my screen shortly after the page was loaded how ever. could be quite key to wait for this ;)

******Wheels come with brand new bolts and socket*******

ALSO have a genuine e30 m3 dtm rear muffler. it has been raced (from new last year) and is a bit ruff. has weldable hole aprrox 1cm diam on top of main expansion chamber and is covered in bird sh*t from sitting in the shed. I want at least $100 for it.

Am open to trades for all the thing i have for sale maybe some work on my race car and a box of beers in exchange.

Do you need to flare the guards to make the wheels fit ?

After the wire cover that goes over the wires on the firewall. Have you got one ?

looks like this glenn charector had a bad day so deleted MY photos in some sort of revenge plot, nice work buddy you have showen us how big and strong you are. for everyone please pm me if you are interested in any items and want to see a picture :)

Sorry no wire cover available except my one which i will sell for $150 as i had trouble finding one too.

And flared gaurds would probably help to eliminate any chance but i didnt really notice any rubbing. I can imagine with bigger spacers though this will be more than fine.

It wasn't Glenn it was me.

They were huge. What were you thinking?!?

It wasn't Glenn it was me.

They were huge. What were you thinking?!?

Oh that changes everything eh?

I was thinking photos but didnt know how to change the size of them without having to upload them again.

What were you thinking?!?

Dont tell me you wear a fluro orange vest while you moderate forums too? Or radio the other moderators?

Are the tyres Vloked on the rims as well ?

Edited by 1quad1

Haha not quite andy someone mared out when putting them on. I told them you'd give them some leasons on how to :P

Haha not quite andy someone mared out when putting them on. I told them you'd give them some leasons on how to :P

How would they look on the black beast ?

How tall are they ?

Might have to take them for a test drive

:wacko:

How would they look on the black beast ?

How tall are they ?

Might have to take them for a test drive

:wacko:

Would look pretty good i can imagine. heres a pic of them on a old e30 my brother had. but of course with lower profile tires.

Image deleted and thread locked. You've been asked once already to resize them, and you're being a twit.

Westy radio'd and asked me to take care of this because he was too busy washing his orange vest.

Edited by Mike