Sign in to follow this  
Docile

Pacific

from the creators of Band of brothers.

10 part mini series. coming out on TV in March.

Looks alright. Tom hanks and Steven spielberg, should be good.

But I can only take so many movies and game remakes of the WW1 WW2 scenarios...

Looks bloody good. Been watching band of brothers lately.. never seen the full series before. Its quite well done

I'm a big fan of Band of Brothers, so really looking forward to Pacific.

If you get the chance, I recommend reading Stephen Ambrose's WW2 books

TOM HANKY AND STEVEN BURGEY !! gotta be good if they directing it

Thanks for posting I had no idea this was being made. I too watched bob a squillion times. Can't wait.

Band of Brothers i think is the best ww2 well war movie EVER!

hnvt even watched all of the episodes yet .... :unsure:

i have it aswell got the dvd set.. just never got around to watching the last few eps...

Really looking forward to it also. BOB was just awesome. It really made me aware of the Horrors of war though. Sparked a few emotions.

sh*t I MISSED IT ASRGGHGSAGHDGASGHSDGHSDGH!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, guess I'll have to watch a grainy ass version on the net tomorrow.

sh*t I MISSED IT ASRGGHGSAGHDGASGHSDGHSDGH!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, guess I'll have to watch a grainy ass version on the net tomorrow.

Its not in NZ yet Kingkarl.

These guys just mean you can download it off the net now. Getting my 720p version now.

Just finished watching it and its pretty dam good. Found the first couple of Band Of Brothers less exciting than The Pacific but from about D-Day onwards it got good in Band of Brothers but my favourite was Carentan. I thought the first episode of the Pacific is better than the first Band of Brothers episode. Looking forward to the next one coming out, anyone know when that will be?

Edit: 1 week

1 "Part One" Tim Van Patten[32] Bruce C. McKenna March 14, 2010 (2010-03-14)

Robert Leckie and the 1st Marines land on Guadalcanal and take part in the Battle of the Tenaru.

2 "Part Two" David Nutter Bruce C. McKenna March 21, 2010 (2010-03-21)

John Basilone and the 7th Marines land on Guadalcanal to bolster the defenses around Henderson Field.

3 "Part Three" Jeremy Podeswa George Pelecanos & Michelle Ashford March 28, 2010 (2010-03-28)

The 1st Marine Division on Guadalcanal is relieved and arrives in Melbourne, Australia. Basilone receives the Medal of Honor and returns home to sell war bonds.

4 "Part Four" Graham Yost Robert Schenkkan & Graham Yost April 4, 2010 (2010-04-04)

Eugene Sledge enlists in the Marines and trains for combat, while Leckie and the 1st Marine Division are put into action at Cape Gloucester.

5 "Part Five" Carl Franklin Laurence Andries & Bruce C. McKenna April 11, 2010 (2010-04-11)

Sledge and Leckie land with the 1st Marine Division at Peleliu.

6 "Part Six" Tony To Bruce C. McKenna & Laurence Andries & Robert Schenkkan April 18, 2010 (2010-04-18)

The Marines move to capture Peleliu's vital airfield. Leckie is wounded by blast concussion and evacuated.

7 "Part Seven" Tim Van Patten Bruce C. McKenna April 25, 2010 (2010-04-25)

Sledge and the 5th Marines move into Peleliu's Bloody Nose Ridge to face the Japanese.

8 "Part Eight" David Nutter & Jeremy Podeswa Robert Schenkkan & Michelle Ashford May 2, 2010 (2010-05-02)

Basilone is transferred to the 5th Marine Division and lands at Iwo Jima.

9 "Part Nine" Tim Van Patten Bruce C. McKenna May 9, 2010 (2010-05-09)

Sledge and the 1st Marine Division land at Okinawa.

10 "Part Ten" Jeremy Podeswa Bruce C. McKenna & Robert Schenkkan May 16, 2010 (2010-05-16)

Sledge and Leckie return home after the Japanese surrender.

Edited by An E30 Fan

Where do i download or watch it in HD chaps?