Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

You want to check this out.....

I want one bad.........not for that price though.

Does this car interest anyone else or is it just me? I love it, esp the sound!!!

1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvrVNq6gOzY...feature=related

2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnAcCBJ-0IM

Guest Simon*

Not bad for a Toyota - impressed with the rev'ability!

Has similar overall lines to the Nissan doesn't it

Riley you're such a Lexus fanboy :lol:

Looks ok, never been a fan of the americanised Toyota though.

I love it. Even though its like 1 million NZ dollars.

Love the sound too, sounds so much like old F1 car

Some Specs

The result is the rear-wheel drive LFA, a dynamically styled supercar powered by a sophisticated new high-revving 4.8-liter V10 engine that generates 552 hp (412kW/560DIN hp) and 354 lb-ft (480Nm) of torque for adrenaline-fuelled 202 mph (325km/h) performance. This specially-developed powerplant is hooked up to a unique six-speed Automated Sequential Gearbox (ASG) with paddle shifters for ultimate driver control. Linked by a rigid torque tube for excellent drivetrain integrity, the ASG is located in a transaxle layout over the rear axle for an optimal 48:52 front-to-rear weight distribution.

it's pretty Awesome but wow the price

I love it. We got told all about it when we were invited to the Secretary of Toyota's house in Palmy with the BMW race series guys. Even he said it was a bit pricey. But also mentioned at the time Toyota was not bringing any into NZ. But that doesn't stop people importing one them self. Might be a while to we see one cruising around.

Buttttt itttsss a Lexus. I would prefer to buy a Jeep SRT8 for towing and buy a 430 Ferrari for thrills or an m3 and have change instead of buying that thing.

Buttttt itttsss a Lexus. I would prefer to buy a Jeep SRT8 for towing and buy a 430 Ferrari for thrills or an m3 and have change instead of buying that thing.

Jeep SRT8? One of my top 10 disliked cars that I have driven. The 430 is great. But not in the same class as the Lexus.