1rotty

Thread Flaming-who's sick of it.

Great post Nick.

Don't leave Glenn.

Mad props to the Mods.

Manners.

Bimmersport FTW.

:ph34r:

+ 1 Nick... very well put. I'm not leaving Blacky... too many nice, sencible people on here want me to stick around. I'd also like to thank those people who have PM'd me, emailed, phoned me and made nice comments on here. I won't comment about the negative ones though (I've kept copies of those)

Thanks guys :wub:

Guest Ari Gold

I go to the beach for 4 days and this happens. I'm going back there, hopefully when I come back some of the newer members have been ban sticked.

I was concerned that the motivation for starting this thread may have backfired

And I think it nearly did .......but fortunately wise heads have prevailed & I understand that,as I hoped,some good has come from it.

Quoted from earlier...

"You don't have to post in every bloody thread. Its actually nice to take a step back and stay out of the chaos. Which I have enjoyed doing lately."

Basically sums everything up.

Been on this forum a fair while now.. Seen a few come and a few go.. There has never been as much of a divide in this place as there has been in the last few months. Hopefully a few of you can come to this Anniversary meet and talk to people from the forum that you maybe dont get along with online.

I remember the old days where it was like a family and we could say whatever we wanted without having someone having a spaz. Some people need to stop taking the internet so seriously and being big and tough behind their computers. Post if you have something helpful to say otherwise just STFU and GTFO!

I go to the beach for 4 days and this happens. I'm going back there, hopefully when I come back some of the newer members have been ban sticked.

Its Ok Sam... people come and go on most forums. Moderators usually only have to watch over you guys most of the time. The idiots that come & go usually get flamed and leave by their own actions and the flaming they get from loyal members responses to their own stupidness. We have a great group of people on here, the tossers will eventually go because they wont have many freinds here. Funny.. its been nice and quiet today.. I wonder why.. maybe their freinds are'nt here today ??

Post if you have something helpful to say otherwise just STFU and GTFO!

This.

+ 1 Nick... very well put. I'm not leaving Blacky... too many nice, sencible people on here want me to stick around. I'd also like to thank those people who have PM'd me, emailed, phoned me and made nice comments on here. I won't comment about the negative ones though (I've kept copies of those)

Thanks guys :wub:

Cheers Glenn. Great to hear your not leaving, that would be perhaps the biggest loss possible on the forums.

I'm glad my post was useful and I hope some people listen to that advice.