Sign in to follow this  
bmw_guy

Rat e30 pics please

Looking for as many rat e30 pics as possible. Preferably with rusted bonnets.

Post them up

chur

Broke

Chur keep them coming, a white e30 with a rusted bonnet would be ideal!? if anyone has a pic post it up :)

Most of these you've seen brook. But for the benefit of other members:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sweeet I've been looking around for ages trying to find that Pre FL e30 on the borbet type T's (saw it aaages ago but could never find it again). Pretty sure that one has a custom copper spray job and isn't rusted. But dang that is the perfect stance.

Edited by e30ftw

that touring pulls it off really well while the white one is a white car with a rusty bonnet. can hardly call that rat :S

I still think you are gonna have to have some mint wheels, or your car slammed, to pull off a rusted bonnit brook.

^^ Yep, big difference between a rat and a rusty bonnet POS with mediocre wheels.

Oh sh*t! only just realised that was a Touring.. props for the size of that mans balls for doing that to a Touring!!!!

IMO don't rust anything on your car Brook. Tidy E30's are very hard to come by these days, yours looks pretty sweet from what I have seen body/trim wise, save the money and time and just get some RS's/equivalent, you will be happier in the long run.

It would be another old bonnet, not the one on at the moment, its cheap, and im thinking well what the hell why not.I also have racks to . . . so just need rims now

Edited by brokefromhamilton

It would be another old bonnet, not the one on at the moment, its cheap, and im thinking well what the hell why not.I also have racks to . . . so just need rims now

Buy JiB's replica BBS RS?

haha loving the idea brooke. dooooo it

Since your car is white i reckon instead of rusting the whole thing just rust a symbol or stencil of something it'd look mint!

Since your car is white i reckon instead of rusting the whole thing just rust a symbol or stencil of something it'd look mint!

^^^^ argghhhh, my idea done..

Im not going to rust the whole car? haha just wait . . .you will see

We've been waiting for your new rims for long enough.

Just do something! Lol

Haha everything is sorted but the rims . . . havent got anything lined up there as of yet :(

Haha everything is sorted but the rims . . . havent got anything lined up there as of yet :(

Please buy these before I do. They're cheap as chips to rock around on in the meantime.

What's your budget? You could probably fill and redrill these or these.

Alternatively, the BBS RS reps I'm selling are $61 as of right now. My plan was to split them, paint them, and order big barrels from Wellington. But they don't fit my brakes. So you could do that plus adaptors will set you back ~$1000 if you put in the effort, and I hope you're going for a decent height so you can just include the adaptors in your cert.

Seriously though, ballin' ain't cheap. The above options are pretty cheap compared felgen stuff, I'd happily take those 16x9 work wheels over any keskins or BBS RS's - especially when you could sell the RE11's for some decent coin!