Sign in to follow this  
grantdavis28

GRUNT5

Nice one mate, saw you in the drive through at Mc Ds this morning down the road from the car show. Looks great

thanks for the comments guys.. sadly will be leaving the car in auckland when i move to welly but it will not be sold! love it too much! more pics.. plus found another one of Becks

post-3708-1264893506.jpg

post-3708-1264893512.jpg

post-3708-1264893516.jpg

Noooo bring the E30 with you and join the Welly E30 Clan ;) Your going to uni in Welly right?

if you can find me some where to park the thing i might! it will be down there next year once i have a flat ust this year when im in the hostel ill just leave it up here.

maybe i can just hitch a ride with someone to get my e30 fix while im down there.

i get withdrawal symptoms not driving it for like a couple of days im not sure how i will last with out her.

maybe i can just hitch a ride with someone to get my e30 fix while im down there.

I will pm you my number, we can go for a roll in my car once I have it back together in a few weeks + I love talking bikes too.

I will pm you my number, we can go for a roll in my car once I have it back together in a few weeks + I love talking bikes too.

sweet god what i would do for a 325i... but least my m10 is manual haha. that would be awsome.

You a Grammar old boy? I graduated 08'. How about you?

haha recognize the parking lot aye? just finished last year so 09. what a waste 7th form was.. should have saved money by working and bought more bikes and more stuff for my car...

hahaha yea, 7th form is useless....but you got to enjoy Gibbs ultra pro water mate!

For anyone that cares:

Car:

1987 318i manual

Bilstein shocks

B & G springs

96,000km

Lachssilber Metallic

basic car audio

apart from suspension everything is stock

Bike:

Latham custom track frame. Columbus Alle tubing.

Campagnolo Pista 165 cranks

Low flange Campagnolo Record Pista hubs to Wolber Profil rims

Campag FTMFW

Edited by GRUNTS

hahaha yea, 7th form is useless....but you got to enjoy Gibbs ultra pro water mate!

hahaha hes such a knob... he got a camera installed outside his room so now he can see whos waiting outside and pissing round before class. god im so glad i got internet on the iphone passed the time alot faster. bimmersport my savior.

yeah thats a cool shot.

your car sounds a lot like mine, but with 20 less km :( ive only done susp mods and bbs wheels

if you can find me some where to park the thing i might! it will be down there next year once i have a flat ust this year when im in the hostel ill just leave it up here.

i get withdrawal symptoms not driving it for like a couple of days im not sure how i will last with out her.

I have an empty section my parents own, next to my house... can park it there if you want :lol:

Just a convenient 20min drive from the CBD haha, and my Lachsilber beastie in the garage next door for company :bleh:

Grant, once I get my car sorted we will go for a thrash and cure the withdrawls...ha. you can even have a drive ;)

Grant, once I get my car sorted we will go for a thrash and cure the withdrawls...ha. you can even have a drive ;)

And in the meantime you two both should come watch the intermarques this Sunday haha. If Oli, Kerry and I can all secure our batterys adequately enough for the scrutineers :lol:

cheers bro! gives us a text sometime. 0211754995

well the bimmer is in welly but only for a week. going back home in a week. long story lol. anyway picks of the drive!

Posted Image

Posted Image