Sign in to follow this  
shaneg

E65's

These have never really held their value well though, they always depreciated quickly.

I seem to remember there were huge problems with them in the beginning concerning the TV and GPS and there was a massive recall on them.

Someone correct me if I am wrong though?

sh*t id have one for 25000.. who cares about gps and the tv

These have never really held their value well though, they always depreciated quickly.

I seem to remember there were huge problems with them in the beginning concerning the TV and GPS and there was a massive recall on them.

Someone correct me if I am wrong though?

"This vehicle was imported from singapore but has had all problems fixed and is running well. all repairs have been carried out by BMW agents"

No thanks.

But agree they are a cheap car for what you get

Cheap to buy, costly to maintain.

the interior does absolutely nothing for me.And thats what a seven is about isnt it

not really liking the front headlights... seems weird for some reason.. and yeah A LOT of problems with this one uncle owns one and damn.. its in BMWs tender loving hands 3/4 of the time...

Hi,

Yes agreed that this maybe a compelling proposition based on the price, but it is a 730i! There have been NZN 745i's selling for like early to mid 20's over the last 6 months.

OK, the mileage maybe lower on this one but at the end of the day all of these things appear to be depreciating even quicker than some of its predecessors.

Superbly functional and extremely regal during their halcyon days, I am astounded how quickly they went from $250k to $25k!

the interior does absolutely nothing for me.And thats what a seven is about isnt it

Until you sit in one .. then it all makes sense.

I can't stand these 7 series.

Actually since the E38 all 7 series have been pretty much rubbish to look at.

Very sad really...

yup!!! i love how the e38 looks.. although the interior on the newers 7 are damn nice.. outside design are crapbox

Cheap to buy, costly to maintain.

Word. Alot of bang for the buck there though, but I've been there & done that, take that Range Rover I had!

We recently purchased a E65 745 for a friend. Was NZ new and had pretty much the entire options list ticked. Including that self leveling suspension. Was someones from Jerry Claytons I think. Got it for $35K. Done 65,000kms.

nice what year was it btw?

04 I think. Is in pristine condition. We were on the hunt for an NZ new one only. Plenty of shitty Singapore ones around.