Sign in to follow this  
Braeden320

Bmw 5 Series

I often browse Jalopnik its a good automotive site with all the latest automotive news etc

Thought this would be of interest

My favorite shape out of the all is the E34.Which is strange as I tend to like more modern cars/shapes.E34 really is a classic looking shape

post-2185-1265435048.jpg

post-2185-1265435059.jpg

Edited by braeden.

E34 are nice aye more agricultural now too any body can fix em been around a while.

Unlike the E39 obviously lol, what is the first 5 series e28 is second?

E34 are nice aye more agricultural now too any body can fix em been around a while.

Unlike the E39 obviously lol, what is the first 5 series e28 is second?

E12

I often browse Jalopnik its a good automotive site with all the latest automotive news etc

Thought this would be of interest

My favorite shape out of the all is the E34.Which is strange as I tend to like more modern cars/shapes.E34 really is a classic looking shape

Hi,

I agree with you whole-heartedly. I think the E34 looks very proportionate and seems to be a balance between the earlier, boxy styles (E12 and E28) and the bigger modern styles.

Maybe because BMW's got my attention during the 80's, I seem to have a connection with the designs from that era. I had a E34 535is once, and it was a superb car.

Parked next to an E28 at muriwai today, they're such an awesome shape. I'm definitely buying one when I turn my E30 into a project later in the year

Err, has the E60 been replaced? What rock have I been living under?

Its a pity they used the "Stretched Nostril" version of the E34.. yuck yuck yuck... prefacelift is the best of the 5's

love the E60,the cellis tail light look like a angel wing in the dark.

Its a pity they used the "Stretched Nostril" version of the E34.. yuck yuck yuck... prefacelift is the best of the 5's

agreed

Parked next to an E28 at muriwai today, they're such an awesome shape. I'm definitely buying one when I turn my E30 into a project later in the year

E28's still the best.

I like the shape but the interiors are (and i feel the same about the e 24s) are not of the same class as the exterior styling.

I have always loved the E34. Before I owned one, I always thought the PFL E34 nose was streets ahead of the wide kidney version. But now i own one its grown on me a hell of a lot...

E28 gets my vote, aint nothing sexier than an E28 with motorsport organs and dress. Oh, and with E34 M5 wheels of course :wub:

I'm with Lance and kiwi535 about that E34 kidney sizes; they look a tad elephant-man with the flared nostrils. Looking through that lineage though, the BMW 5 series has to be one of the most buoyant cars of all time, so many success stories right there.

Do you have any hi-res copies of those pictures Braeden?

Originals are here - Link

Agree about the grills to

Well this one's back - best of all E28's and stunning looking

TM_Link

STOP IT.

I want one now :( One with BBS... and that Colour... mmm Mtech... gugh

Its a pity they didnt use the E12 M535i, which is a far nicer looking setup than the E28 M535i/M5.

Its simpler and cleaner, and doesnt look like a BBS/Richard Grant bodykit grafted onto the base car.

As for the early/late E34, it really depends on colour...I prefer the wider bonnet swage lines, but on the lighter cars...silver ...white etc agree the later grille treatment aint flash, on the dark coloured cars it doesnt stand out.