Sign in to follow this  
mitchE30

does anyone know it cost?

I bought a car from otago,and need to have a quote for transport back to auckland.any one know how much it cost?

any advice?

captaintransport

^^ i was quoted on moving a pair of E30s for sale around a year ago from auckland i think to welly for $800 together, and niether car moved under its own power (exact details a little shady now) so thats a pretty good price and probably reflects thier prices on everything

The Train mate. Is much cheaper than a transporter. Mate had his 180sx brought up for around $450 including ferry fee. PM Boyce on this forum if you get stuck.

The Train mate. Is much cheaper than a transporter. Mate had his 180sx brought up for around $450 including ferry fee. PM Boyce on this forum if you get stuck.

hi dan,any boyce contact number?will call him tomorrow.

If you need a hand getting the car to the transporter, I can help if it's in Dunedin.

oh yes,the car in brighton.will let you know later.can you Pm me your cell number.cheers mitch

If you need a hand getting the car to the transporter, I can help if it's in Dunedin.

I had to pick my Pug up from Duneden, then drive back to Rotorua,

Cheapest transporter i could get was $1200, Oh also transporters only cover up to $1500 worth of damage, and they are very good at pushing floor rails in driving them on to there trucks at speed,

I flew down,

All up inc airfares, for 2 people, fairy, fuel, food and accommodation for 5 days was about $1400,

And its sooooo soooo worth a holiday, south island is beautiful man,

And it's in Brighton... I don't mind a drive to Brighton... Beautiful sea-side place :D

I had to pick my Pug up from Duneden, then drive back to Rotorua,

Cheapest transporter i could get was $1200, Oh also transporters only cover up to $1500 worth of damage, and they are very good at pushing floor rails in driving them on to there trucks at speed,

I flew down,

All up inc airfares, for 2 people, fairy, fuel, food and accommodation for 5 days was about $1400,

And its sooooo soooo worth a holiday, south island is beautiful man,

If my baby can walk,I will take my family for this trip.but she too young to walk.I only been in chch for 3 days.the only place in south island I been.

Tried Jeffs?

http://www.jeffs.co.nz/

Did the online quote thing... looks to me like it's around 1100 bucks?

Jeffs for sure. Used them and no problems whatsoever. Car was non-drivable and was still delivered the next day.