Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAGON

WTB front lip

Guest WAGON

looking for a facelift front lip the little bit of black plastic only about 2 cms low lost mine just if anyone sees them lying around tell me need one :) bout to start work on my car so sorting out all the little things also need

window winder

passenger seat belt (the female bit)

gear stick boot that isnt ripped

standard gear knob have 2 other aftermarket ones to swap

if you have anything out of that list lying around for cheap i will get it off you

:mosh:

PM Ian as he now has a parts car

I have a shift boot and original bmw logo gear knob, both in reasonable condition.

Guest WAGON

is the shift boot cracked?

how much for both?

Edited by WAGON

looking for a facelift front lip the little bit of black plastic only about 2 cms low

let me know if you get really stuck i can take a mould off mine and make you one

let me know if you get really stuck i can take a mould off mine and make you one

Approximately for how much could you make one of these for? - They seem to be a fairly disposable part... Nail a opossum and thier history!

May be keen on a "iS" style one if you could make it depending on the price of course (Finances sorted next week for the people I've been in contact with, will get in touch then)

The dude in Orewa has one on trademe linkage

He wants $85 which is damn pricey, but I find he inflates prices for the tardme tards and if you call him he is much more reasonable. I got the whole front valance off him inc. the strip for a little under $180.

His number is 094210897 0211625615

That's if you still want it now the wagon is for sale.

You buying another touring? If not whats you handle gonna be? SEDAN or COUPE lol.

CABBY?? :mosh: