Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

I really like the look of this.

What happened to E36's ftw!?! haha

Looks like a nice car.

hehehhe , Yeah i know Nick, Onwards and upwards though i guess, As i said what will be will be all depends on if the bank want to cough up the extra $$, so it just the waiting game i guess. When you look at it mate its still an e36 really just with a few bits and pieces in different places.

My e36 is still FTW though :D

They're doing it wrong, the ///M badge in the wrong place! Looks a nice car, what's with all the disguise? More pictures?

I am now looking at at full m-spec 325i, I grabbed the chassis number and took it into the dealer who gave me the build sheet (which i now can't find for the life of me) but everything checks out, In absolute mint condition with 17" alloys and all the guff, 56k on the clock, Jap import just arrived, Took for a test drive and very impressed. Problem is its over my budget but i am working on that. Will keep you's posted. What will be will be :P

Posted Image

Come on Jason....out with it .... and more pictures please :P

hahahahaha, Thanks Glenn :P , Yes i have now sold my beloved e36 :wub: and have now moved up in the world some may or may not say to a 2001 (18/01/01) M-Spec 325I. Looks like its going to be a great day today so will try and get some decent shots in today to get up. A big huge up's to Glenn who talked me through a lot of stuff on the phone, Thanks heaps mate your help and wisdom are always greatly received and respected.

I really like the colour Jason... the first thing I'd do though is debadge it... its been done wrong, ///M should be on the L/H side of the boot

I really like the colour Jason... the first thing I'd do though is debadge it... its been done wrong, ///M should be on the L/H side of the boot

Yeah i noticed that when i first went and looked at it, The guy doing the badges on that day must have been on the turps. :rolleyes:

I really like the colour Jason... the first thing I'd do though is debadge it... its been done wrong, ///M should be on the L/H side of the boot nowhere on the car

Fixed. ;)

Fixed. ;)

Why not? its not an M3 badge... and the cars "M" spec

Ours is on the right where the 330 badge normally is.

meh

Edited by westy

I'm not a fan of badges regardless... but anyway, congrats Jason on the new purchase, looks very tidy. I look forward to having a squizz at the Timaru meet.