Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

Morons

@ Clinton, we are pretty lucky in Dunners with relativly low crime rate, but we do have some dumb crims! I had disabled my alarm for my Subaru as it was playing up and left it on the street forgetting to garage it, the next morning went to use it and a dead battery, looked around and realised that someone had broken into my car, they ended up taking about $5 in change some cds...the idiots left my $1k head unit and Kevlar pioneers, Radar and loads of decent tools from the back. they also broke a screwdriver off in the ign...those who know subbies know how easy they are too steal!

Probably kids or some serious dumbasses lol

I live in Caversham (HARD) and park my car on the road every night <.<

What a great weekend, car window broken, $1300 to repair and wait for the parts to come from Japan, broke my driver on the 8th of 54 holes of golf ($200 shaft) and then dropped my iPhone, smashing the screen $$$$$$$$.

What a great weekend, car window broken, $1300 to repair and wait for the parts to come from Japan, broke my driver on the 8th of 54 holes of golf ($200 shaft) and then dropped my iPhone, smashing the screen $$$$$$$$.

Contents Insurances rocks!

Shameless plug -- iPhone Repair

I'll do you a good Bimmersport Member deal on the repair of your iPhone. :)

Hurry up and get the spare parts page going, I need a new headphone jack :D

Shameless plug -- iPhone Repair

I'll do you a good Bimmersport Member deal on the repair of your iPhone. :)

I may take you up on it, have spent most of the day sorting the car window, I can't be without it for 3 weeks, so they're trying to find a second hand one. Will deal with the iPhone tomorrow.

I'm at the lovely age where my friends are having kids and man some of them are sh*t parents ...

quite a few of my mates are smokers and some of them smoke in the house with their kids around

I don't care if people smoke, but I really hate it when people smoke around kids, it's just wrong

and parents that don't seem to care that their young children are swearing also grinds my gears

Hurry up and get the spare parts page going, I need a new headphone jack :D

For which model ??

Yea, I know, I need to get that done, but it takes a lot of time, taking photos, writting synopsis etc, while i am still trying to fit in repair work !! :)

I used to get the jug cord when I was a kid and #@!$%@#$ did it hurt. It meant I hardly ever put a foot out of line. Even though corporal punishment had dissapeared in the 80's I still used to get the 1 meter wooden ruler over my head if I played up at school. Creating solid boundaries can only be a good thing, go over those boundaries and face the penalties & consequences, simple. But with some families perhaps the boundaries are being set the the penalties & consequences are not been followed thru...

For which model ??

Yea, I know, I need to get that done, but it takes a lot of time, taking photos, writting synopsis etc, while i am still trying to fit in repair work !! :)

30GB Gen5.

I've come quite good at repairing these iPods, mine is parts from about 3 other broken ones. :D

30GB Gen5.

I've come quite good at repairing these iPods, mine is parts from about 3 other broken ones. :D

PM Sent :)