Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

Morons

After spending between 3.15 and 3.50 this morning trying to calm my toddler down and then back to bed, I was woken by a car alarm. You guessed it, mine.

My last car was stolen (Legacy Turbo) to be replaced by the LS400 (nobody will steal that) and now this.

Smashed the passengers window, rummaged around inside and ran off, taking nothing. So stupid they couldn't even find the CD player and CDs.

Wankers,

Gutted. Reminds me when I was broken into 3 times in 1 month

It really is terrible news hearing about this kind of thing. Be sure to take preventative measures in case they come back to try finish the job!

Same thing happened to me a few months back. Rear quarter window smashed, nothing taken except a camera charger (what the hell use is that without the camera to go with it!).

just get a big ass german shepherd :D mine just wanders around the front yard then sleeps in the garage.. investigates anything suspicious.. even a few ducks taking shelter under the pine tree :D when the car alarms for some reason, she goes and runs out to the driveway to investigate :D shes also awesome with little kids :D

never got stolen from again since. and i live in a highish crime area :D

I agree a good German Shepard or any dog in that matter will scare the crap out of any robbers, or anybody coming to your house lol ever since we got ours its been good security.

Maybe there should be no more penalties for beating the sh*t out of scumbag criminals. Might just stop a few from attempting it because they know they could have their faces broken by angry people.

Like how that farmer shot that guy trying to steal his bike and got into a load of sh*t.

A decent farm bikes like 15k+ I'd shoot the f**ker stealing it too.

... or any dog in that matter will scare the crap out of any robbers, or anybody coming to your house lol ever since we got ours its been good security.

Posted Image

teh vicious sausage dog !!

Posted Image

Edited by Docile

same thing happened to my dads car a few months back, the insurance company couldnt replace the window straight away so moved it into the garage. The next morning at close to 3am, the fockers returned to have a go at my bro's car. Me, my brother and my neighbor chased them down in a car and on foot and managed to catch one of the fockers. Epic reponse from the cops, 6 cops arrived within the space of 2 mins in a town that no longer has a local copshop. Hopefully he doesnt come back for some revenge more when hes out of prison.

Edited by bmw3

Happened to me countless times.

I have said so many times now. We need to do a stake out and some heads need to be broken.

Cameras are no good. Local kids stole the cameras from the Primary School down the road from my house. Most cameras are worth more than a new window. Little wankers ever brought along there own ladder.

Cameras are no good. Local kids stole the cameras from the Primary School down the road from my house. Most cameras are worth more than a new window. Little wankers ever brought along there own ladder.

HAHAHAH!! army of 7 dwarfs LOL.. hi ho hi ho.. off to steal we go.....

dogs are the way to go :D

I don't mean to be a tosser here but I'm glad I live where I do. In Dunedin I rarely hear about these kind of things. I've never been broken into car wise nor home, I've never nor hardly heard of friends/family that have. I always lock things as a precaution, one weekend we went away & accidentally left our GARAGE DOOR open! It had my $17,000 ATV WITH the keys in it, all kinds of tools & equipment & it was never touched. The only thing that did come into the garage was about 500 TOM cats spraying everywhere!

I know it's not really groundbreaking news this sort of stuff, but geez what the heck is wrong with kids these days?

I'm constantly reading news about primary school kids being busted for smoking, drugs, alcohol, stealing, group bashings etc

IMO at that age you really can blame the parents and maybe if the parents starting getting in sh*t too, then something may start changing eventually ... maybe

[edit]

all I wanted to do at that age was go outside and play on my bike, play some sports with my mates, etc etc ... you know, normal kid stuff

Edited by Wom

I know it's not really groundbreaking news this sort of stuff, but geez what the heck is wrong with kids these days?

I'm constantly reading news about primary school kids being busted for smoking, drugs, alcohol, stealing, group bashings etc

IMO at that age you really can blame the parents and maybe if the parents starting getting in sh*t too, then something may start changing eventually ... maybe

[edit]

all I wanted to do at that age was go outside and play on my bike, play some sports with my mates, etc etc ... you know, normal kid stuff

+1

I seriously doubt it's the schools fault, most problems start at home IMO.

Yeah the antismaking cover your kid in cottonwool greenie hippy new age generation are to blame.

Fork if I even thought about doing anything slightly illegal my old man would give me a clip around the ears take me to the cop shop and let that 10 foot tall copper with the size 20 shoes give me a talking to.

OK now flame me, go on, tell me how bad a parent I am or would be.

The worse thing I ever let my children do is buy a honda.

yea if I ever did anything naughty, mum would tell me off

if I still didn't listen she would then say, "I'll tell your father"

that was more than enough to make me listen haha

I grew up during the 80's and 90's so not exactly that long ago

no pc bullcrap in my household lol

mum broke a wooden spoon when she smacked me on the bum with it ... if a mother tried that these days then she'd be off to jail

[edit] and I turned out alright

got a fairly good job, I don't have any convictions, I don't beat people up for the heck of it, I don't rob my neighbours house when I see they've gone away for the weekend

worst thing I've done since moving out of home is get 1 single speeding ticket

yea getting smacked when I was a kid really made me a bad person :rolleyes:

damn greenies

[double edit]

I think I may have just completely derailed your thread, sorry mate

Edited by Wom

My parents smacked me and I'm a Severe Haemophilliac. Political Correctness FTL!

I'm at the lovely age where my friends are having kids and man some of them are sh*t parents.

We had one friend come over and their kid was walking around picking up everything and throwing some things, the friend just picked it up or took it off them - never actually said no don't do that...

Then the little sh*t ripped the center cone of my speaker! again didn't say no to the kid just picked him up and held him... I mean WTF, if i did that i would have been given the wooden spoon treatment.

Best advice another friend got was, the baby is joining your family your not joining the babys family. They should come and do everything with you as normally. This kid is fantastic, he'll sleep anywhere, noise doesn't bother him, we went to the Gray Lynn festival with him when he was 6 weeks old.

simple security lights most of the time deters would be wanna be thieves.

some tart broke into my car, stole my cd's, and head unit face place, and not the rest of it (which wasnt even mounted in) makes you wonder . . .