Sign in to follow this  
3 SERIES

87 E30 M325i

I had a South African e30 and it never had the vin number on the firewall. I took it back to the steel and there still wasnt anything under the paint. Is this just unique to African e30s?

I had a South African e30 and it never had the vin number on the firewall. I took it back to the steel and there still wasnt anything under the paint. Is this just unique to African e30s?

yes

That is an awesome car, but I'd be very interested to see how this pans out. Things don't add up for sure here.

Emailing trademe now, getting it taken down.

It pisses me off when people do this

I'd be very surprised if they take it off TM mate.

Edited by Clinton

In all honesty, it looks like a pretty tidy E30 manual coupe with Tech1 bodykit, sports interior., he's not asking huge money for it, I'd either.

1. Go and look.

2. Leave him be.

In all honesty, it looks like a pretty tidy E30 manual coupe with Tech1 bodykit, sports interior., he's not asking huge money for it, I'd either.

1. Go and look.

2. Leave him be.

I agree, and what's more that just happens to be my bid leading at the moment. :rolleyes:

I agree, and what's more that just happens to be my bid leading at the moment. :rolleyes:

Good on you mate, I take it you've been to have a look?

It's bloody nice unit, would pay to make sure she's legal though, hate to see someone get caught out by some arsehat.

Nice Nice, I don't blame you.

Are you being serious Foxy, or just fishing for the reserve price? Still not within 15% of reserve but does look to be a very nice condition Tech 1 M(?)325 so would be worth considerably more IMHO.

Looks like a nice car-jst go check it out & leave the guy alone.

If you're wrong you're gonna stuff his auction & he may not know its full history.

PS Try finding the original VIN on my SA e30--------not!!