Im loving this 80s carryon. That black 6 series looks like batmans ride lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Notice the photos of the red car with the bonnet open has a V12? I can't recall what they were doing here - trialling the V12 before it was dropped into the E31? I remember reading about the reasoning behind having a v12 E24 - I suspect it was some sort of prototype in designing the E31 which was a pseudo replacement for the E24

Being a sad- arse E24 fan -my favourite BMW of all time (showing my age) I love their classic shape and I find that these body-kitted babies dilute the style.

Give me a Highline E24 with style 5's any day.

blasting from the cassette player

wtf is a cassette player ;)

I'd rather drink my own urine than drive that filth. Might have been cool in its day but that day is looooong gone :o

Digging the black Koenig e24.

^ Hahahaha Tom

The yellow one would be so rad on some BBS split rims with black grills and kidneys. I'd rock it, with something like this blasting from the cassette player: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzmfpfIq0-4

I'd be quite enclined to crank this song anyway.

[12:53:54] * antil33t np: Skid Row - I Remember You [7%/05:15m/193Kbps]

Screw it, I'm putting this album on the flashdrive for the car.

Give me a Highline E24 with style 5's any day.

Pffft, not a highline! All that weight made them pretty slow. True on the bodykits though, trying to apply that square blocky testarossa/countach sort of styling to the shark shape really doesn't work.

Pffft, not a highline! All that weight made them pretty slow. True on the bodykits though, trying to apply that square blocky testarossa/countach sort of styling to the shark shape really doesn't work.

Hi Max, I actually don't think a Highline spec 6 series added as much as weight as people think. I owned a Highline 635 and had driven 1/2 a dozen chrome-bumper 635's and I found there was no difference at all.

I like them both, but I do like the extra luxury and modern look the Highlines provide. What colour is your 635?

In essence, I personally think the Motorsport body-kit that was an option on E24's was tasteful unlike some of these heinous creations.

I would prefer a extra luxury 635 as that's how I see them.

a Luxury car, that can cruise at a high speed.

I would prefer a extra luxury 635 as that's how I see them.

a Luxury car, that can cruise at a high speed.

Buy a 540i :)

I would be buying that one that's for sale on here if I had enough income for a loan <.<

[12:53:54] * antil33t np: Skid Row - I Remember You [7%/05:15m/193Kbps]

Screw it, I'm putting this album on the flashdrive for the car.

Brilliant! haha, already have the whole 'best-of' album on my playlist! That and all of Poison's stuff, it's that good!

Brilliant! haha, already have the whole 'best-of' album on my playlist! That and all of Poison's stuff, it's that good!

You were doing allright 'till ya mentioned Poison.

Hi Max, I actually don't think a Highline spec 6 series added as much as weight as people think. I owned a Highline 635 and had driven 1/2 a dozen chrome-bumper 635's and I found there was no difference at all.

I like them both, but I do like the extra luxury and modern look the Highlines provide. What colour is your 635?

In essence, I personally think the Motorsport body-kit that was an option on E24's was tasteful unlike some of these heinous creations.

Cirrusblau, which seems to mean a metallic grey-blue that looks utterly brilliant when you cant see the flaws in the paint ;)