Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Some games never die

This in my opinion

is the best game in the world

simple

effective

stress relieving

Brings back memories of sitting in computer science class pretending to work, but really playing this game

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/spankthemonkey

any one got any records ?

i once glitched it and got 10 000mph

Bored after the 3rd go... cod2 is better!

Bored after the 3rd go... cod2 is better!

these games in general should i say, mmmm cod2

Best I could get was 709mph. Got bored.

Any tower defence game gets me. Used to sit there for hours on end in 7th form accounting playing those games. That was the one time I didn't mind accounting class.

I liked to play demolition city in class <.<

Or play "Post whore" on a forum of your choice.

For all those oldskoolers, I had a computer in for repair last week that had WOLFENSTEIN 3D installed, not the shareware version but the full one LOL.

Was the ZIP version, so I grabbed it and installed it on my machine at work, it rocked with the 24" screen haha!

For all those oldskoolers, I had a computer in for repair last week that had WOLFENSTEIN 3D installed, not the shareware version but the full one LOL.

Was the ZIP version, so I grabbed it and installed it on my machine at work, it rocked with the 24" screen haha!

Favourite first person shooter ever.

Hah I remember playing that, Used to rock

you can get it on Xbox Live

along with Doom, Duke Nukem and Call of Duty 1 :)

Heh.. I bought all 3 on xbox live :P

^^ dedication

this is a remake of a game i used to play in comp class

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingu2

gets both boring and frustrating, and i just spent 2 hours trying to beat my miss's fluke damn score.

1100 so far highest

Was any one a fan of duke nukem ?

you know they were in the process of making the sequel for it (one of those sequels that take a decade to do), but they went bust because lack of funds

I quietly would actually be keen to see what they could come up with

^^ dedication

this is a remake of a game i used to play in comp class

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingu2

gets both boring and frustrating, and i just spent 2 hours trying to beat my miss's fluke damn score.

1100 so far highest

Was any one a fan of duke nukem ?

you know they were in the process of making the sequel for it (one of those sequels that take a decade to do), but they went bust because lack of funds

I quietly would actually be keen to see what they could come up with

Nothing ever came of it. And nothing ever will since they have now gone. No doubt someone will remake the original in a few years with Crysys sort of graphics. Hope so anyway.

I hope someone remakes Rise of the Triads! That was a wicked game too.

Rise of the Triads was awesome :)

man that brings back memories

Yeah still remember the cranking midi' tunes after all these years.

Edited by Eagle

Yeah still remember the cranking midi' tunes after all these years.

I remember that car of yours, Shaun used to own it, but you might have owned it before that and then bought it back. That car rocked

Nothing can beat GTA: Vice City. Must have clocked up 1000's of hours on it, never got old to play. Gran Turismo's used to be awesome too till I found out it was more fun to play with real cars :rolleyes:

gta vice city ftw. and grand turismo 3 is the game sitting in my ps2 atm, i love that game, get the mx5 up to about 250bhp and it is a drift machine.

gta vice city ftw. and grand turismo 3 is the game sitting in my ps2 atm, i love that game, get the mx5 up to about 250bhp and it is a drift machine.

Mmmm yes i sold my GTA:San Andreas :(

But GT4 has always been my "test" program for various cars, tested the Legacy GT wagon in it before i bought my RS haha, and it's surprisingly accurate at giving you a feel for how the car reacts. Even managed to convey the "boat" feeling mine has :unsure:

But the 2002 turbo fully done up is damn good fun too, skids wherever, whenever :D

Duke Nukem was awesome, started out as a platform for the first few then went 3D.

I remember playing wolenstein 3D for hours, then me and some friends rewrote it so the germans grabbed their crotches and yelled "my balls" when you shot them.

Good times, good times.....

Edited by Yankus

Street Fighter 2....

I just bought an arcade machine off TM with normal, hyper and turbo editions and have been thrashing the hell out of it, all my mates keep coming around too play it...talk about blast from the past!

Seconds anyone lol

Nice one Cliff. Was going to get oe of those a few years back but it never eventuated. Will have to look into it again.

Duke Nukem the original platform games were awesome. Duke3D was great. Then they made another platform version called the manhatten project which wasn't too bad.

Installed a few of these games on my mini laptop. Was so many jelous people on the interislander ferry when I was playing Duke Nukem, Commander Keen, X-Com, Diablo 2 and Scorched Earth.