Sign in to follow this  
soarer260@hotmail.com

E36 "GTR"

i think it looks pretty badass. needs some serious engine modification to get rid of the 'Rice' label though

The potential was there but it seems a bit directionless and well hasn't worked, the front guard - door joins look like a nightmare to get right for example...

I'm not sure what the point is with all that flashy kit and just the stock 2.5 motor either. If some one asked would be like, "hmmm so whats it running?"

"...oh just the stock 2.5, but its got a pod filter so that will be good for sucking in all the hot engine bay air"

"... oh yeah.." :unsure:

Edited by Mike-E34

2JZ, 18x10.5 rears with Insane dish and some Body work and you have a winner right there.

Think I once saw a thread on BFC about this car.

Would be very cautious about the quality.

used body filler to fill the gaps in between the body panel and body kit...

do the girls come with it too?? :D

are those BBS CH mags??

oh original link: haha just noticed.. he F'd up the front signals !! HAHAHAH

Edited by Docile

Why is it that every time someone widebodies their car theres someone standing on a fender.

widebody attracts girls. :rolleyes:

widebody attracts girls. :rolleyes:

yea and when theres no room left in the car for them they can always just ride on the fenders..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-276269529.htm

How interesting.

I like that it fits together worse than an allotment shed...

:mellow:

This is bad, not bad as in good or awesome, but just bad, like rotting meat, roadkill and sewage.

The body has been shaved so it doesnt match the fenders, which will also need to have it shaved, and it may not be as easy as I think it may be fibreglass (just guessing), if its metal, then bugger! I dont know what the deal is with not having O.E indicators and moving the repeaters to the side of the front bumper and some other random indicator to the front, but I am guessing that would need to be certed and possibly an engineers report? The filler cap is awful. In general even if it was to be completed, I think the design is just plain awful.

This is bad, not bad as in good or awesome, but just bad, like rotting meat, roadkill and sewage.

The body has been shaved so it doesnt match the fenders, which will also need to have it shaved, and it may not be as easy as I think it may be fibreglass (just guessing), if its metal, then bugger! I dont know what the deal is with not having O.E indicators and moving the repeaters to the side of the front bumper and some other random indicator to the front, but I am guessing that would need to be certed and possibly an engineers report? The filler cap is awful. In general even if it was to be completed, I think the design is just plain awful.

I totally agree, couldn't have said it better.

Next stop for that car should be the scrap yard!

It's kind of cool... I'd buy a decent E36 widebody in a heartbeat, shame this car comes nowhere near close to pulling it off, 10 points for idea, 0 points for execution.