Sign in to follow this  
dirtydoogle

Thumbs up HellBM

I urgently needed the heater pipe from the head to the water valves in my E36, I rang everywhere down here and then tried Jeff Gray BMW in palmy, they said $77 excluding swindle tax and postage....I decided to fire up the computer and ring HellBM, very helpful! $30 including postage! Absolutely brilliant cheers Ray.

Edited by dirtydoogle

also love the e30 m3 they were working on when i came by :D

What a good service.

I agree! Repco, supercheap and BNT in masterton had no idea how to find the pipe....

supercheap are just full of 18 year olds, some dont even know cars and jsut work there...like someone i know.. he knows jack crap about cars. he's just learning... hes told me stories about how him and his workmates, get asked these technical / specific parts question i.e torque wrench.. they pretend to look in the computer database and say. nah sorry we dont have any in stock. try repco...

then repco staff up here at westgate... sheesh.. trying to swindle me.. asked for spark plugs for my m50.. they tried to sell me the 18 dollar ones and said it was the only one for my car....

Edited by Docile

supercheap are just full of 18 year olds, some dont even know cars and jsut work there...like someone i know.. he knows jack crap about cars. he's just learning... hes told me stories about how him and his workmates, get asked these technical / specific parts question i.e torque wrench.. they pretend to look in the computer database and say. nah sorry we dont have any in stock. try repco...

then repco staff up here at westgate... sheesh.. trying to swindle me.. asked for spark plugs for my m50.. they tried to sell me the 18 dollar ones and said it was the only one for my car....

That's too true, I usually rely on BNT in masterton, I always get a good deal [trade price] but sometimes it pays to deal with people with some knowledge of the car in question, I get sick of uneducated pre pubescent dimwits

Ray is always the first and last I call for parts.

My suede hoodlining is HOT.

My suede hoodlining is HOT.

Wicked suede! How much did that set you back? I have done my headlining, a and c pillar in black. Looks superb!

+1 on that. Always get what i'm looking for with zero time wasted

Set me back a fair price, as always. Also got my suede door cards through Ray too so it was a no brainer when it came to the saggy hoodlining.

Basically .. just phone ray. No BS, right parts first time and best price. I have him to thank for the l33t 2.7 turn steering rack in the e30 (amoung other things) sussed pretty much brand new rack for waaaaaaaaaaaaay under brand new price.

Damn you Aucklanders for having badass places like HellBM to buy parts from.

Damn you Aucklanders for having badass places like HellBM to buy parts from.

I'm in rural wairarapa....If I can get parts through him so can you.

If i didnt have a ray equivlent down here id use him for everything too! excellent service and friendly when ive dealt with him though!