Sign in to follow this  
Mark

FS: 2010 Suzuki Swift 1.5 LTD **NEW**

... actually my girlfriend won this in a competition and while I've yet to convince her to use the cash to buy me an E36 M3, I have convinced her to sell it!

Please spread the word to anyone you know who might be in the market for one of these cars. This is a 2010 Limited model with all the cool bits like alloys wheels, extra airbags, sh*t-kicking stereo etc, that you can buy for potentially less than a base model, used car.

Check out the Trademe auction here

Cheers, Mark.

post-2031-1268881351.jpg

Exactly the same as wifeys car... same colour too... great little cars and I dont have to fix it... they dont break

I tend to believe that you would have a higher chance of getting a fairer value by not telling people that you 'won' this awesome prize - congrats regardless. Pure opinion of course.

I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it at that money. You probably have no option but to say why it's up for sale as people are going to ask anyway, I mean, why would someone say buy a brand new car then sell it straight away?

I've seen some absolutely ridiculous prices for these things. 2nd hand imports 2005 models for 15grand with the 1.3 engine, example: Visit My Website

Your listing will blow that above one out of the water. In fact, yours is probably a bit too cheap, even at 18 slides it's probably it's money? LOL, why would someone buy that 2nd hand 23km Japanese 1300cc job instead of your BRAND NEW 3 year warranty NZ New job?

Edited by Clinton

I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it at that money. You probably have no option but to say why it's up for sale as people are going to ask anyway, I mean, why would someone say buy a brand new car then sell it straight away?

I've seen some absolutely ridiculous prices for these things. 2nd hand imports 2005 models for 15grand with the 1.3 engine, example: Visit My Website

Your listing will blow that above one out of the water. In fact, yours is probably a bit too cheap, even at 18 slides it's probably it's money? LOL, why would someone buy that 2nd hand 23km Japanese 1300cc job instead of your BRAND NEW 3 year warranty NZ New job?

I would agree as well $18,000 should be the money

Yes, I believe that someone would have raised questions about why I'm selling a brand new car for thousands below RRP! :)

Clinton.. I hope to get good money for the car, but just put a low starting bid to attract attention. At the end of the day the price I was offered by the dealer to buy it back was laughable. They make a LOT of money on these cars.

It is an absolute steal... someone will get a bargain... but hey, every dollar we get for it is another dollar more than we had to begin with.

Yes, I believe that someone would have raised questions about why I'm selling a brand new car for thousands below RRP! :)

Clinton.. I hope to get good money for the car, but just put a low starting bid to attract attention. At the end of the day the price I was offered by the dealer to buy it back was laughable. They make a LOT of money on these cars.

It is an absolute steal... someone will get a bargain... but hey, every dollar we get for it is another dollar more than we had to begin with.

Do you mind PM'ing me with the stupid offer ??... I'd luv to know.. I could probably get more for you in Aucks. 9 of my customers drive these now on my advise... and the agents up here gave me f**k all for the referal... even though they promised me a "spotters fee"

Don't suppose you're interested in a swap for a certain 325i race car? :unsure: (Life's forcing me to grow up)

ooo do it Mark! Fluro green cage FTMFW!

great little cars and there is no competition from the other super minis...they drive so well and are so quiet for such a small car at such a good price.there may be better superminis but they cost much more

I looked at the basemodel when I first started out in business as a run around hack. They were about 18k retail but had a special on at $13,999+ORC at the time, 2 year old import 1300cc models with 50k's were the same price. I was tempted but the wife complained about the bootspace mainly, so we done a complete 360 and bought a 2nd hand 2 year old Mazda 6 which we still have.

Edited by Clinton

was tempted but the wife complained about the bootspace mainly

The boots are small, but the rear seats drop down so easily and give you a very reasonable area

Andrew used to have a sport, and so did one of my mates.

Fantastic cars is all I can say.

Have emailed this around work etc and have already had people asking me what my bottom dollar is. Or offering me silly money for it. I love how this is already an absolute bargain but people are still trying to haggle! :D

Perhaps I should have listed it at retail and then let people haggle me down to $16k! Haha!

As I said in my PM ... if it had been a different colour I'd be flying down this morning with a cheque in my hand. Its good buying at your price Mark.... stick to it

lol from a marketing point of view you should have added 15% to what you really want and people will haggle down.. and say a certain amount of offer. then you say nah too low. then you go and counter offer with the price you want which will seem you gave them a 15% discount. they will feel all good for saving that 15% while you still get what you want for it :D

As I said in my PM ... if it had been a different colour I'd be flying down this morning with a cheque in my hand. Its good buying at your price Mark.... stick to it

Whats wrong with RED ?

Red!

Whats wrong with RED ?

Red!

Nothing... the one we own now is the same colour. My wife and I like the burnt orange one.. which wasnt available when we got ours... and I really like the idea of getting an SX4 with the 2 litre engine

Nothing... the one we own now is the same colour. My wife and I like the burnt orange one.. which wasnt available when we got ours... and I really like the idea of getting an SX4 with the 2 litre engine

Yer, might look a bit confusing...

See where your coming from. Client of mine has a his & hers Swift, the sport version, high yellow and a white one, they look rather good for that type of car.

My old man rented one of these...well 09 model, and drove it from Wellington to Dunners and raved like a lunatic about it, how cheap it was to run, how good a drive it was, blah blah blah and this from a Holden man, i have forwarded your TM auction to him as i know he will be very interested in this!

A good friend of mine has one of these... His parents bought it for him!! (lucky)

Very roomy on the inside, even plenty of room for his uber subs, and two 800wrms amps.

Brilliant wee car.

Bump

Auction closes Thursday... and reserve is met at $15,995... if you're keen keep an eye on it!

Don't suppose you're interested in a swap for a certain 325i race car? :unsure: (Life's forcing me to grow up)

When did you get married and have kids? sh*t that was quick. :rolleyes:

2 hours to go and we're at just over $16,500... I reckon everyone is on the money picking it will go for $18k. The number of views has shot up dramatically since mid-afternoon.