Sign in to follow this  
nath

Shadowline/ little ACS stripe

crap pics sorry, its the gay web setting on my camera. damn uneven ground makes the wheels look tiny lol

debateable about the stripes, dunno about them on a white car. But certainly like the idea of wut u done with the door handles.

good man. i just did stripes coz the 80's were cool haha

where did ya get em?

I actually made the stripes Gus, just got 1 thin, and one slightly wider roll from repco! and just copied the stripe on an S3, with a craft knife haha.

ryan will tell u that it came out pretty damn well too- doesnt even look northland styles haha

im lovin' the shadowline though, used some uv resistant matt finish tape, just happened to find it lying round, so what the hell- i did it and it came out well!

Holy 4wd E30's batman!!

sorry, couldn't help it.

Nice work, Looks good.

c'mon- its launching!!

like the door handles

Once again another observant bimmer fan :D

Looks really cool, Wouldn't believe how creative some people are, if you can't buy it make it attitude.

Kiwi ingenuity i reckon :lol:

yup!!! and at the constant insistence of Sam, the bumpers and mirrors will soon be painted accordingly. B)B)

thanks sparkle- yeah not sure on that front, your idea of 350i would be oh so sweeeet, but i think she'll be a stocka for a long time yet- i just have more important things to spend on than a car at this age- ie. showies :rolleyes:

post-9-1108160653.jpg

crazy talk, and RIDICULOUS amount of money to spend on a little old car, but hey- itd be fun :bowdown: and fast!

Mint mate... are you able to show closeups off the black trim tape you used to 'shadowline' your machien. cheers.. oh, and what's the name of the trim tape.